Barcelo Tucancun Beach Cancun Resort Rooms & Facilities
With a wide selection of 8 rooms to choose from, each providing a specific feel and sense of comfort as you’d come to expect from a 5 star resort. The Superior rooms offer three amazing views to get everything you can from your Cancun experience; well equipped with all the necessary amenities including a balcony to enjoy the view, air conditioning, satellite TV and more the hardest choice will be what view you want to bask in, either the Nichupte Lagoon or the amazing Caribbean Ocean. The Deluxe rooms offer a great Ocean front view with a stunning view that will lighten your mood in a glance, adding a special Caribbean funk you’ll feel right at home. The Suite Beach Front will offer an array of soft blue colors with a mix of comfort and design, alongside the mesmerizing ocean view. And lastly the Villa Ocean front view Two Bedrooms, will allow space and care to come together and offer that Caribbean funk you’ll see in the other rooms with an extra bedroom and your own fully equipped Villa.
Offering a wide selection of extra activities that will keep you busy all throughout your vacation, including a Games room, Tennis Court, volleyball, basketball and even a soccer football field, you’ll find yourself always with something fun to do. And if all of that wasn’t enough, you may truly enjoy the Cancun by taking advantage of the water activities they have available to you; such as scuba lessons first in the pool then you can take what you learned into the real Caribbean, windsurfing, aquaerobics, kayaking and more! Your list of things to do will ever be growing – and it will be the things that you want to fit into your schedule.
To get the most the Barcelo Tucancun Beach has to offer I would suggest taking full advantage of their All Inclusive package available which delivers everything you could want in a most unforgettable vacation. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the restaurant-buffet Mallorca, snacks and fast food at the restaurant La Claraboya, dinner at speciality restaurant which we’ll discuss shortly and unlimited drinks at 4 bars to choose from; all this and you also get a mini bar stocked in your room!
If you brought the kids along, let them blow off some steam too at the Kids Club, where they’ll find plenty of activities and crafts all day long. While their occupied, take you and yours for a relaxing massage next to the pool and the wide Caribbean sky. Speaking of the pool, the Barcelo Tucancun Beach spared no expense getting a vividly stunning pool laden with lounge chairs and tables to the side barricaded my only the Caribbean sea beyond. You’ll find paradise is only an arm reach away with the Mojado Bar where you can enjoy your favourite drink without even getting out of the pool.
As the night goes on you may feel tempted to check out some of the nightlife this resort has to offer – and you won’t be disappointed. With 5 bars to keep you going well into the morning, your sure to find everything you’re looking for. Albatros you’ll find beside the pool and will provide exceptionally refreshing drinks. La Guacamaya Bar is also a magnificent place to enjoy a wide variety of cocktails and wines, and at the Theater Bar you’ll find entertainment during a fabulous show with the drinks for the icing on the cake.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 13.5 Lote 24, Zona Hotelera. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 25 minutes.
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Barcelo Tucancun Beach Cancun Resort Restaurants & Bars
And lastly a 5 star hotel with 5 bars to boot would not stay strong long if it hadn’t a good selection of restaurants. Luckily for the Barcelo Tucancun Beach resort – they do not fall short on this department.
- Don Quijote: At this buffet style restaurant you’ll enjoy a variety of Spanish specialties with a strong Spanish appeal.
- La Claraboya: To find something light during mid day you’ll want to come here. Dressed in blue window shades and a tiled floor you’ll feel the relaxed atmosphere as you also enjoy refreshing drinks. As the evening grows you’ll find a romantic a la carte seafood dinner at this ambidextrous restaurant. Reservations are required for the dinner.
- Mallorca: Serving excellent international dishes buffet style you may enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Mallorca. Laden with wall-size windows to the Caribbean Sea you’ll feel as though you couldn’t get any closer for a spectacular meal.
- Mexico Lindo: For a breathtaking view of the Sunset over the Caribbean horizon and for a splash of Spanish decor. You’ll love this romantic Mexican diner. Reservations required.