Solymar Cancun Resort Rooms & Facilities
For a flare of Caribbean taste, you’ll be sure to grab the Standard room, because the name is very deceiving. You’ll receive an exceptional array of soft Caribbean colors for the walls, curtains, and bed spreads, including your choice of 1 King Size bed or 2 Double beds. While the Standard Ocean View at Solymar Cancun takes the first room up a notch but offering a prestige view of the sea from a balcony that you won’t want to leave. With the spaciousness and unique design your vacation you’d think your vacation couldn’t get any better.
The Solymar Cancun Studio rooms are an excellent choice if you’re looking for a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere to truly take in the beauty of the Caribbean. While the Junior Suite will give you what you need to enjoy a great vacation. Lastly, if you’re bringing the kids or even a couple friends along, be sure to check out the Village Suite. Providing 3 bedrooms, a large living area, full kitchen and a strong jungle appeal, the only thing better than staying indoors would be enjoying beachside Cancun throughout the day!
And to do just that you’ll probably want to take a peek at the excellent All Inclusive package the Solymar Cancun offers which includes three (or more!) square meals a day and snacks in between, also all domestic drinks either alcoholic or non, and great activities all day long as well including volleyball at the pool, bingo, karaoke, games, contests, and more.
Also you can take a plunge in the Solymar’s great pool they have available while underneath the gorgeous Cancun sun; but all that sun bathing and swimming can take a little out of you, so head to the El Isleno bar located right next to the pool where you can enjoy your favourite drink in a very friendly atmosphere.
Or perhaps you’d rather take your vacation to the tennis and basketball court and enjoy a game with the breeze from the sea infiltrating your fingers. Not to mention the excellent water activities available at the Solymar Cancun such as wind surfing, jet skiing, and more.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 18.7 Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 10 minutes.
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Solymar Cancun Resort Restaurants & Bars
- La Vista: Enjoy a few cocktails? You need look no further then La Vista, which is a fab place for an entertaining time
- Beach Bar & Grill: If you’re on the beach then head on over to the Beach Bar & Grill where you’ll find your favourite drink and tasty food with the wonderful Caribbean background just to the side.
- La Isla: To end the day off right check out La Isla restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner it’s a great place to enjoy a great variety of la carte international plates or a very satisfying buffet.