Snuggled between the amazing Nichupte Lagoon and the azure Caribbean, The Royal in Cancun stands like an oasis, under the bluest skies. Stepping into the palatial lobby, which is a hint of the royal treatment awaiting guests, one is embraced with the feeling of belonging to royalty. With the Luxurious All-Inclusive taking care of all needs, this is one grand palace of luxury that everyone wants to keep returning to.
The Royal in Cancun Rooms & Facilities
Personalized luxury and comfort is the essence of The Royal Service- the patented service trademark of The Royal in Cancun. All the Junior Royal Suites and Top Suites categories offer guests extra-spacious rooms with mahogany furnishing and panoramic views of the bluest waters. With top-end audio and media systems, which includes complimentary library of DVDs. Premium bath amenities to go along with the luxurious bath facilities. Guests can also choose their time for the daily make up time for the suite and take their pick from the pillow menu, for their personal comfort.
The Royal Junior Suites with Ocean View offer stunning ocean views in an elegant and stylish settings. The Royal Junior Suites Oceanfront overlook the glimmering white beach and offer unobstructed views of the turquoise waters, and includes a complimentary test drive in a BMW Mini Cooper.
The Top Suite categories have unique extras for the touch of ultimate luxury. These include a complimentary single session at the excellent spa, designer bath amenities and use of the suite designated exclusive Royal Beach Cabana, among others. The Royal Corner Suites include a huge wrap-around balcony allowing sweeping view of the ocean. Additional features include a steam shower and gourmet coffee system. The Royal Master Swim-Up Suites Beachfront is perfect for those who enjoy solitude in their own private pool. With the pool area just outside the suite balcony, with private chaises leading to the waters, it is bliss like no other. These suites also provide convenient access to the hotel’s infinity pool by the oceanfront as well as make way to the beach. With a living and dining area, guests also enjoy unlimited telephone calls, domestic and international. The penthouse Royal Presidential One-Bedroom Suites Oceanfront come with additional bedroom, separate dining and living areas and kitchenette with a well-stocked bar.
The Luxury All-Inclusive includes spacious suites equipped with a double jacuzzi with stunning ocean views. The amazing accommodation arrangements include furnished balconies with own hammocks. Guests can enjoy gourmet a ala carte meals all day at the various restaurants in the hotel, watch the ‘show cooking stations’ and have unlimited access to premium local and international drinks and wine, and so much more. Complimentary use of sports faciliteis sucha as the tennis court on the rooftop, volleyball, ping pong and billard tables will delight sports fans.
Right in the heart of the Hotel Zone just 30 minutes away from Cancun International Airport and 25 minutes away from downtown, and is the perfect location for a great vacation. This hotel is located close to Flamingo Plaza where you will find fine restaurants, shopping malls and discos.
- Address: Av. Kukulcan Km. 11.5, Zona Hotelera. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 30 minutes.
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
The Royal in Cancun Restaurants & Bars
- Tapas & Pintxos: A trendy tapas bar, open only for dinner, serving gourmet choices from the Basque region.
Asiana: Open for lunch and dinner, this contemporary restaurant serves Asian fusion dishes in a stylish setting, with sunset views for intimate atmosphere.
- Marie Marie: Open for dinner only and serving premium fusion food with Mexican and French gourmet influences. The dining experience within Mexican decor with vibrant mural and hacienda-like setting is as enriching as the local heritage.
- Spice: A casual fine dining experience with sweeping ocean views. Serving delicious buffets as well as a la carte menu for meals all day.
- Pelicanos: An oceanfront seafood restaurant serving gourmet fusion ala carte dishes with a touch of Caribbean. The view of the powdery white beach and the infinity pool is perfect setting to enjoy relaxing meals at all times of the day.
- Trade Winds Swim Up Bar: Light snacks and refreshing drinks for breakfast or lunch, while basking in the sun.
- Royal Coffee House: For the gourmet caffeine fix, this European-style cafe serves premium beverages including espresso and cappuccino with sumptuous snacks for breakfast, high tea or even to indulge an after dinner craving for sweet deserts.