Westin Resort and Spa Cancun Resort Rooms & Facilities
Having 5 great room styles to choose from, you’ll have a room to match each of the stars this Resort has to offer. The wonderful Suite room will leave you with a sense of satisfaction with a beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea and a spacious balcony. The Deluxe Lagoon View Suite will offer a mixture of contemporary and elegance with a great view of the Nichupte Lagoon and gorgeous sunsets all at the same time that you’ll be enjoying a tranquil environment. The Deluxe Ocean View room is a spacious guestroom each with their own private balcony looking over the Caribbean Sea. The Royal Beach Club Lagoon View and Ocean View Room is your treat that the Westin Cancun offers, with personalized VIP service you’ll fully enjoy your stay in these sensual yet sophisticated rooms while providing a breathtaking view of the Nichupte Lagoon or the Caribbean respectively.
The Westin Resort and Spa Cancun All Inclusive package will also provide you with an immense sense of relaxation as you enjoy a great variety of dishes and plates from any of the restaurants and bars that the Westin Cancun offers. Also, domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks till 11pm and a sports center where you can indulge in many activities.
Treat yourself to their great beauty parlor, relaxing spa, temazcal, or satisfying jacuzzi that they have available, your body will never be the same again. Or take your stay to the extreme with a state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking a wonderful Cancun sky.
After all the playing the kids do during their day, they deserve a break too. If you brought them, take them to the Kids Club where they’ll enjoy an enormous gym with slides and more. While they're busying themselves at the Kids Club, take a dip in the awesome pool teh Westin cancun has. With the sweet Caribbean Sea breeze only a few feet away you’ll feel as though you couldn’t get any closer to experience all that the WestinCancun has to offer.
Or to take it one step further enjoy the wonderful water activities that are available, including wind surfing, jet skis, scuba diving and more. Not to mention as you’re strolling down the beautiful Cancun beaches you’ll love the sporadically laid out lounge chairs directing towards the deep sea beyond where you can truly kick your feet up and relax. Or if you’re poolside you can do the same and bask in the wonderful Cancun sun with the lounge chairs surrounding the excellent pool.
The Westin Resort and Spa Cancun may also be one of the most versatile meeting or conference place available in the Cancun region. Having a wide selection of venues and carefully designed locations you’ll feel as though the Westin Resort and Spa Cancun was designed for your meeting and not the other way around. To go along with their amazing settings you’ll find that having your wedding at the Westin will be only one step short of paradise!
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan 20 Km., ZH. Cancun, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 10 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 15 Km. (9.38 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Westin Resort and Spa Cancun Resort Restaurants & Bars
If all of this wasn’t enough, the excellent dining this great resort has to offer will sure to please:
- Arrecifes: Enjoy a traditional Italian cuisine with this elegant restaurant right on the Caribbean Zephyr.
- El Palmar: Here you’ll partake in excellent Mexican and International dishes with a spectacular ocean view and a truly unique Cancun atmosphere.
- Royal Beach Club Lounge: At this amazing spot you’ll find delicious breakfasts in the morning and refreshing cocktails in the evening. You’ll be transformed into a land of luxury for an unforgettable meal.
- Sea and Stones: At this restaurant you’ll enjoy cool drinks with satisfying meals prepared on hot stones. This great restaurant is located right on the beach in a beautiful Palapa, so you will not have to go far to receive great food and drink.
- Sunset Bar: No better place to enjoy great tasting snacks and refreshing cocktails then against the Cancun sun setting along the horizon – oh and don’t forget about the great Caribbean breeze through your hair too!