Stay in a World Class Villa at Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa. After all, who doesn’t want to stay in a modern villa complete with amenities fit for a king? Located in the beautiful development of Playacar, inside the Golf Course designed by non other than Robert Von hague the Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa offers luxurious accommodations and state of the art facilities simply yearning for your arrival.
Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa Rooms & Facilities
Just like a classic Mexican hacienda, Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa boasts of spacious rooms where guests can relax and feel completely at home. The rooms are made of marble, granite, and wood which give their homey appearance and harmonious atmosphere. The Luxury Studio and Super Saver rooms are excellent choices for those who are traveling alone or with their partner in life. Complete with air conditioning, safe deposit box, satellite TV, refrigerator, and data port, these rooms are practical and convenient.
Those who are traveling with their family or peers may opt for the bigger rooms such as the Suite Ambassador and Suite Royale. They have the amenities offered in the smaller rooms but are upgrades with bigger beds, a sitting area, cutlery, stove, microwave, coffee maker, DVD, and telephone.
Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa is also ideal for those who want to celebrate their wedding or conduct business meetings at the fantastic resort of Playa del Carmen. There’s a pool, Jacuzzi, golf course, fitness center, and restaurants where guests can have fun. Activities like water sports are also available.
- Address: Paseo Xaman-Ha Ret.3 Lotes 12 y 13, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 50 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa Restaurants & Bars
Being one of the “Petit Hotels” in Playa del Carmen makes Hacienda Vista Real Resort and Spa not only an ideal place to stay in but also to dine in.
- Coffee Shop: Steaming delicious gourmet coffee and palatable desserts are served at the Coffee Shop.
- Iguana Grill: This is the best place to eat your breakfast and start your day right.
- Pool Bar: Satisfy your palate with international and local drinks, sandwiches, and coffees.