Treat yourself to an all new experience by vacationing in the splendid Iberostar Quetzal at Playa del Carmen. Every year thousands of guests come to visit the pristine beaches and tropical flora of the Riviera Maya where they can relax, have fun, and commune with nature. You too deserve all the best in your vacation by staying at Iberostar Quetzal where every guest is a priority.
Iberostar Quetzal Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
The kind of place you’re staying in during your vacation plays an important role. It’ll serve as your home away from home for several days which is why you have to find one where you’ll be comfortable and safe. At Iberostar Quetzal you can stay in the prestigious Romance room good for 2 guests. If you’re traveling with your family or friends, there are Standard rooms that can accommodate up to 4.
The rooms include sofa bed, sitting area, handicapped facilities and the usual amenities like air conditioning, safe deposit box, shower, data port, cable TV, smoke detectors, and more. Meanwhile, telephone and mini bar are also available at an extra charge.
Aside from the attractive landscape Iberostar Quetzal boasts of, it’s also famous for its lagoon, large adults and children’s swimming pools, and one of a kind entertainment center. There are wedding facilities for those who want to celebrate their wedding at Iberostar Quetzal while conference rooms serve as excellent venues for seminars and meetings.
The hotel is located on a beautiful white sandy beach in the exclusive residential estate of Playacar, just outside the picturesque city of Playa del Carmen. The resort is approximately an hour away from Cancun International Airport.
- Address: Avenida Xaman-Ha Lote 2, Fraccionamiento Hotelera, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 50 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Iberostar Quetzal Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
- Bonsai: Japanese restaurant where you can eat mouth watering sushi, noodles, and other specialties.
- Cozumel: Features international cuisines served buffet style.
- La Gondola: Dress up and dine at this romantic Italian restaurant.
- La Hacienda: Fine dining at this Mexican restaurant is a must-try for all guests staying at Iberostar Quetzal.
- La Marimba: Known for their tasty steaks, La Marimba is one of the most sought after restaurants in Iberostar Quetzal.
- Uxmal: The restaurant serves buffet lunch and light snacks to fuel your day.
- El Paso: Try the best cocktails and drinks at the lobby bar after an exciting day.
- La Plaza: Drink and dance the night away with friends at La Plaza.