A mix of Mexican and Caribbean hospitality, Las Golondrinas is undoubtedly an excellent place to stay in at Playa del Carmen. Verdant gardens and crystal clear waters await everyone who stays at Las Golondrinas. In addition, it’s one of the top choices for vacationers who’re after budget-friendly deals. So if you want to have a nice place to stay in that’s worth your money, Las Golondrinas is the place to be.
Las Golondrinas Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
If you’re traveling alone or with your loved one, the Standard Room at Las Golondrinas can provide the comfort and convenience you need. With 2 double beds or 1 king size bed and 1 double bed, it can even accommodate up to 4 guests. There’s also the suite with 2 king size beds, living room, kitchen, and dining area. You can cook your own meals since it’s equipped with a refrigerator and cutlery.
All the rooms have air conditioning, hot and cold shower, ceiling fan, flat cable TV, hair dryer, and wireless internet access. Furniture and décor are mostly made of wood and native materials with paintings mounted on the walls.
Las Golondrinas has facilities designed to make your stay memorable. There’s the shell-shaped swimming pool where you can swim the whole day. The boutique and gift shop sell affordable items and souvenirs. There’s also access to a beach club where you can sunbathe or swim. Room service, laundry, and other assistance are also provided.
The Las Golondrinas hotel is set right in the heart of Playa del Carmen just three blocks from the stunning beach and around the corner from the enchanting ambiance of Fifth Avenue, filled with bars, nightclubs, shops and restaurants.
- Address: Av. Constituyente No. 178 entre 15 y 20., Centro. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 45 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Las Golondrinas Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
- Tierra Espana: No need to search far and wide for a restaurant since Tierra Espana serves everything from breakfast to dinner. Try their fresh fruits, hot beverages, and delectable pastries in the morning and their lip-smacking Spanish and international dishes for lunch and dinner.