Playacar Palace Playa del Carmen Rooms & Facilities
Accessible to all other Palace Resorts, the breathtaking white sand beach, and entertainment centers, Playacar Palace is the ideal place to stay in. You’ll have a fantastic and relaxing vacation by staying in one of the four room types offered by Playacar Palace. Deluxe Resort View, Superior Deluxe, Superior Deluxe Ocean View and Concierge Level have complete modern room amenities for your comfort and convenience. These include all basic features like air conditioning, hot and cold shower, hair dryer, magnifying mirrors, and the like. They also have a balcony where you can relax and enjoy the amazing view of the whole resort and the Caribbean Sea. Meanwhile, there’s also a Jacuzzi where you can unwind and reenergize.
Everything you need to make your vacation an affair to remember is right at Playacar Palace. Onsite there are many things you can do from water activities to table games. The inviting pool and pristine beach promise fun and enjoyment to all guests. Meanwhile, nightly entertainment showcases live shows, music, and dancing.
The Playacar Palace is located in Playacar, an upscale resort area of Playa del Carmen just an hour from the Cancun International Airport. Many of the Riviera Maya's famous attractions are within a short drive of the hotel, and 5th Avenue, Playa del Carmen's laid-back pedestrian street, is just minutes away.
- Address: Fraccionamiento Playacar KM 62.5, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Playacar Palace Playa del Carmen Restaurants & Bars
The restaurants and bars of Playacar Palace promise sumptuous meals, satisfying snacks, and refreshing drinks from all parts of the world:
- Café del Mar: Enjoy international cuisines for breakfast and lunch and Mexican specialties for dinner.
- MoMoNoHaNa: This restaurant only serves dinner that showcases the best of Asian dishes.
- Terrazza: An elegant restaurant with strict dress code and serves anything Italian for dinner.
- Aquabar: Gather your friends or treat yourself to a cool drink at this pool bar.
- Cielo Bar: Located at the lobby, this is the perfect spot for a bottle of champagne and cocktails.
- Luna Lounge: You don’t need to go far just to have a nice drink. Luna Lounge is open during evenings and they serve the best wines and Thai hors d'oeuvres.