Riu Palace Mexico Rooms & Facilities
If you want to stay in a place that speaks of style, comfort, and luxury, Riu Palace Mexico is the place to be. There are four types of rooms available: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Courtyard, Suite, and Suite Jacuzzi. All of the rooms are equipped with standard amenities like 2 elegant double beds made of hardwood, air conditioning, ceiling fan, bathroom, smoke detectors, sprinklers, magnifying mirror, cable TV, and many more. Junior Suite and Junior Suite Courtyard each come with a mini bar and telephone which guests can use free of charge. Meanwhile, Suite and Suite Jacuzzi style rooms have sitting areas with mini bar and telephone as an optional extra charge..
With 434 luxury rooms Riu Palace Mexico is one of the biggest hotels in the area which makes it an ideal place for those who want to have their conferences or weddings here. Water lovers will find the huge swimming pool extremely inviting while the more adventurous can also enjoy water activities like snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing at the beach.
For those who want to stay stress-free, there’s always the spa and beauty salon where you can pamper yourself. Boutiques and gift shops are also available for those who want to buy souvenirs and many more.
Riu Palace Mexico is located in the exclusive area of Playacar, on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. It is just a short walk away from the charming city of Playa del Carmen, and less than an hour away from Cancun International Airport.
- Address: Paseo Xaman-Ha Mz25 Playacar, Km 62.5, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 60 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 55 Km. (34.38 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Riu Palace Mexico Restaurants & Bars
A huge variety of restaurants and bars are to be found at the Riu Palace Mexico Hotel. Whether you prefer traditional Mexican treats or want to try something different, this is the place to be.
- Don Julian: International cuisines served buffet style are the specialty of this restaurant.
- El Patio: Enjoy your Mexican dinner while looking at the amazing view of the Caribbean sea.
- Krystal: If you love fine dining, this restaurant serves the finest wine and cuisines from all over the globe.
- La Bodega: Brazilian food is something you have to try while staying at Riu Palace Mexico. Get reservations earlier on and dine at this Brazilian restaurant.
- La Traviata: This spacious restaurant serves the best Italian dishes and cocktails.
- Miyagi: A relaxing ambiance and great Japanese food await you at Miyagi.
- Bar Cubano: Enjoy listening to Cuban music while sipping your cocktails.
- El Kiosko: Located at the main plaza, El Kiosko is the ideal place to unwind and meet new acquaintances over a glass of refreshing beverages.
- Las Conchas: Drinks and cocktails served at the middle of the pool.
- Los Mariachis: A lounge bar where you can have a quiet conversation and relaxing drink away from the noise of passersby.
- Tikki: If you’re at the beach, this is where you can have a refreshing drinks or cocktails of your choice.