Riu Palace Riviera Maya lives up to its name. Standing like a majestic castle amidst tall palm trees, Riu Palace Riviera Maya exudes of beauty, elegance, luxury, and comfort. The overall architectural design, facilities, and amenities of Riu Palace Riviera Maya attract thousands of vacationers from all over the world every year who want to experience a grand vacation in paradise.
Riu Palace Riviera Maya Rooms & Facilities
A comfortable, quiet, and homey room is one of the most important things guests are looking for when they go on vacation. Having this in mind, Riu Palace Riviera Maya delivers four room types for guests to make their choice from. The Junior Suite and Suite Jacuzzi can accommodate up to four guests and include sitting room and sofa bed. They’re also equipped with Jacuzzis. Meanwhile, the Junior Suite Superior and Suite are also good for four guests.
The attentive staff at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya ensure their guests have a memorable stay at their hotel and all rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, safe deposit box, ceiling fan, mini bar, tub, hot and cold shower, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, and balcony where you can behold a breathtaking view of Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
There’s something for everybody at Riu Palace Riviera Maya. Kids can join the Kid’s Club while their Mom's go shopping at the boutiques or pamper themselves at the spa and beauty salon. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy a game of tennis or participate in water activities including kayaking and snorkeling.
Riu Palace Riviera Maya is located right on the spectacular white powder sand beach of the Playacar complex for which Playa del Carmen is world renowned and just an hour away from Cancún International Airport, and five minutes away from the main commercial areas of Playa del Carmen.
- Address: Av.Xaman-Ha Mza.9 y 10 Lote 1, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Airport Distance: 56 Km. (35.00 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Riu Palace Riviera Maya Restaurants & Bars
Looking for a meal suited for royalty? Riu Palace Riviera Maya is the best place to experience a different kind of dining offering the following highest quality eateries.
- Agave: Native Mexican delicacies are served to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
- Botafogo: Do you want to try something different? Visit this restaurant where they serve everything Brazilian.
- Chillis: Taste the best grilled steaks in town just by the pool area.
- Don Manolo: This is the main restaurant Riu Palace Riviera Maya is so proud of. It’s the perfect place for a romantic dinner with your special someone.
- Krystal: If fine dining is what you’re after, Krystal is the place to be. Dishes are cooked to perfection and beautifully presented to match the elegance of the whole restaurant.
- Yashima: Try Japanese delicacies and eat with chopsticks.
- Daiquiri: The famous swim-up bar that serves drinks and snacks to guests who’re swimming or lounging at the pool.
- La Habana: The lobby is the right place to relax for awhile before you go about your daily activities. Enjoy light snacks and refreshing drinks.
- La Plaza: It’s time to treat your self to different kinds of juices, cocktails and other beverages only offered at La Plaza.
- Lirico: If you want someplace quiet where you can unwind and enjoy your drink, this is the place to be.
- Sports Bar: Sports fanatics will find this bar the perfect venue where they can watch their well-loved games and drink bottles of beer or cocktails.