While everything else speaks of Mexican architecture, here comes Riu Tequila that boasts of unrivalled Spanish architectural designs. Vast grounds, lush greeneries, fragrant and colorful flowers, arches, and a fountain welcome guests to Riu Tequila. Inside, a spacious lobby and a selection of comfortable rooms await guests. This is without a doubt your ideal refuge from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Riu Tequila Rooms & Facilities
The rooms of Riu Tequila are something they’re very proud of, and quite rightly. Guests may choose between Standard and Junior suites. Both rooms have elegant hardwood and rattan furnishings, modern amenities including shower and toilet, air conditioning, cable TV, safe deposit box, telephone, and mini bar. The rooms have balconies overlooking the garden and jungle surrounding Riu Tequila. If you’re traveling alone or with your special someone, you may opt for the standard room. Meanwhile, those who’re traveling with their family will prefer the junior suite since it has bigger beds and a living room.
Riu Tequila is home to some world class facilities including a pool, spa, and fitness center where guests can unwind and treat themselves. If you have kids with you, don’t worry since they won’t take too much of your time keeping them entertained with the various activities the staff has in store for them. Kids club and recreational activities can keep them busy the whole day, as they mingle with other kids of different nationalities including their own.
If you want to be where the action is, you can hit the pool or the beach. You can have the perfect tanning session while enjoying a book and sipping on a refreshing fruity cocktail or ice cold cerveza. Those who yearn for more can learn scuba diving, kayaking, windsurfing, and other water sports.
Riu Tequila hotel is located in the resort community, less than 2 miles from all the activity in Playa del Carmen and just 100 meters from the beach. Located 40 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
- Address: Paseo Xaman-Ha Mz25, Playacar, Km 62.5, Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 60 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 56 Km. (35.00 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
Riu Tequila Restaurants & Bars
Restaurants and bars at Riu Tequila are something you should definitely look forward too. Come and enjoy what they have to offer.
- Bamboo: Looking for native Asian dishes? Come to Bamboo where sumptuous dishes and hospitable staff await you.
- Beach Club: The restaurant serves Mexican lunch and Mediterranean dinner at the beach.
- Jalisco: Out for a romantic dinner? Dine at Jalisco and discover their varied menu featuring local and international cuisines.
- La Lupita: Snacks and buffets are offered at the pool side. They also serve drinks.
- El Kiosko: A Mexican-inspired bar where you can drink and chat with friends.
- Maguey: Enjoy your cocktail while watching a live performance.
- Sports bar: A place where you can enjoy your favorite sports and have a drink.
- Swim up Bar: Thirsty but don’t want to leave the pool? Have a drink at the Swim up Bar.