Reef Playacar has everything you’re looking for in a tropical hotel. Its thatched roofs, serene surroundings, and beautiful gardens are enough to make guests feel right at home on the beach of the famous Riviera Maya. Not only that, but Reef Playacar is nicely priced so you can have fun in paradise even if you don’t have enough a fortune to spend.
The Reef Playacar Rooms & Facilities
Reef Playacar offers some of the most practical accommodation in the whole Playa del Carmen. They offer one room type only but it doesn’t mean you won’t be able to enjoy modern amenities. On the contrary, their standard rooms are all spacious and elegantly decorated. The rooms have a King size bed for couples or those travelling by themselves while there are also rooms equipped with two double beds ideal for groups and families.
The rooms at Reef Playacar are all air conditioned with ceiling fan, cable TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, mini refrigerator, purified water system, shower and tub, and a balcony that has a fantastic view of the Caribbean sea. Meanwhile, telephone and safety deposit box are also available.
The Reef Playacar caters to the different tastes of vacationers as proven by their wide array of facilities and activities. There are boutiques and a jewelry store for those who want to splurge. Spa, beauty salon, and fitness centers are present to cater to all your wellness needs. Kids can join the kids club while teenagers and adults can try snorkeling and scuba diving.
Located within walking distance from Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Mexican Caribbean on the coast of the Riviera Maya, just 37.5 miles south of Cancun. 45 minutes south of the Cancun International Airport and 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen's 5th Avenue.
- Address: Paseo Xaman Ha Sur ret. Sayil. S/N Fracc., Playacar. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Time to Airport: 45 minutes.
- Airport Distance: 60 Km. (37.50 Mi.).
- Parking Lot: Available without charge.
The Reef Playacar Restaurants & Bars
You’ll be surprised to find many places to dine, mingle, and enjoy your vacation at the Reef Playacar. Here are some of them worthy of checking out:
- Botticelli: Satisfy your craving for Italian dishes at this fancy restaurant.
- Restaurante Cenote: If coffee and tea are your favorite beverages, you should drink them here together with freshly baked cookies and delicious sandwiches.
- Chula Vista: Try something different at this restaurant where they serve a variety of dishes daily.
- La Terraza Grill: First class restaurant that boasts of delicious cuisines in a serene and relaxing setting.
- Azul 48: Whether you want a glass of beer or a fruit shake, this bar has them.
- Ice Cream Parlour: Check the place out and experience their different yummy ice cream flavors.
- La Cascada: This lobby bar is the best place to have a drink and unwind before going out or going to bed at night.
- La Chiquita Bar: Quench your thirst while tanning or swimming at the beach.
- Papo’s Bar: Experience quality service and try exotic drinks at Papo’s Bar.