Go Back   Cancuncare > Off Topic Forums > Free For All
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1633Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #991
I can choose my own title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff & deb View Post
Hey do me a favor, I'm looking on the Ikea. Website and I need help choosing the racks to hang the towels in my bathroom.. I cant decide! I know you have good taste so could you tell me which one you like best?...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1250/...f0a9dd16ab.jpg
Deb is this you .. seems strange .. differeent font as well .. dont open untill she confirms..
Partydollgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partydollgirl View Post
Deb is this you .. seems strange .. differeent font as well .. dont open untill she confirms..

its me... LOL copied from my work
jeff & deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #993

Quote:
its me...
ok.. haha!! it just looked so strange.. sorry!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #994

Quote:
ok.. haha!! it just looked so strange.. sorry!

So which one?
Old 06-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #995

oh.. I like them both.. haha!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #996

Quote:
oh.. I like them both.. haha!
Hmmm thats my issue can't decide either..maybe both..LOL
Old 06-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #997

Quote:
Hmmm thats my issue can't decide either..maybe both..LOL
well.. Ill take one and you can take the other..
Old 06-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #998

Quote:
well.. Ill take one and you can take the other..
Payback's a bitch Deb!! got your e-mail!!
The Woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Woodman View Post
Payback's a bitch Deb!! got your e-mail!!

LOL I told you it was for Suzy..LOL
Old 06-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #1000
Titties n Beer

Quote:
Oh my friggin god they are beautiful... I just might have to get one also.. couple sizes smaller... somthing to really work towards.. dam if I could look like that in that dress.. wow.. I'm doing some shopping this weekend those clothes are awsome
Thanks Deb. I am hoping I can do them justice. Why does there have to be a mail strike now when I am waiting for them to get here. I am thinking it will take forever. I have a few dresses like them already.So excited to see them though. Well the weight is still down this morning and I am off to work out...........or suck the fat away.

glenn/monique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #1001
Titties n Beer

Quote:
Mighty fine choice partydoll. I will take four. Need face cloth holders too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and a chair for makeup. Lol makes a damm fine chair too.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:05 PM   #1002
Cancuncare Addict

@Kmontoya - Got off track a little...actually had ice cream Wednesday night, so was feeling guilty! But the scale is still moving in the right direction, thank goodness!!

@Monique - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Thinking about looking for something to order as well!

@Deb - WOW!! What more can I say!! Just "WOW"!!! I have three bathrooms @ home so I'll need at least one more! LOL!

@Kim - Glad you're liking the zumba (& Brewster too!) When is the surgery date??

@Lisa - Wish I knew how to play tennis, but all I know how to hit is a punching bag! LOL

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
chris-n-allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #1003
Titties n Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-n-allison View Post
@Kmontoya - Got off track a little...actually had ice cream Wednesday night, so was feeling guilty! But the scale is still moving in the right direction, thank goodness!!

@Monique - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Thinking about looking for something to order as well!

@Deb - WOW!! What more can I say!! Just "WOW"!!! I have three bathrooms @ home so I'll need at least one more! LOL!

@Kim - Glad you're liking the zumba (& Brewster too!) When is the surgery date??

@Lisa - Wish I knew how to play tennis, but all I know how to hit is a punching bag! LOL

Keep up the good work everyone!!!
i love elerctricboutique.com. They have great dresses and well shoes, swimsuits. I know I spend alot of time on the site and prices are great.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #1004
Cancuncare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn/monique View Post
i love elerctricboutique.com. They have great dresses and well shoes, swimsuits. I know I spend alot of time on the site and prices are great.
Thanks Monique! Fell asleep looking@that site last night! Lol

Box-n-Burn done!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #1005

from work i cant check that site. but will when i get home. i love looking at diff. suits and dresses. dont feel bad about cheating i had ice cream last night as well. sure was good. bought a new bed last sat. have to stand on tip toes to get on it though. was looking at living room set, hubby actualy liked it!! thats a first. bad to the grind stone today. yuk.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:54 PM   #1006

Hope all is well Partydollgirl
Old 06-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #1007
Cancuncare Guru

Yay! One private tennis lesson in the incredible heat done! Walking and weights tomorrow!
beach<3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #1008

Quote:
Hope all is well Partydollgirl
Yep, all is well so far... surgery was @ 740 am this morning got home around 2pm.. resting comfortable .. only on Tylenol for pain its more soar then operation pain.. but cant go from my gravol. "anti nausea meds"..had some crackers and jello for lunch but tonight I ate eggs and toast.... mmmm they were good...lol

thanks for thinking about me .. hopefully Brewster takes me to the lake tomorrow. might as well recover up there.. lol

(Brewster's Wifey)
Old 06-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #1009
Cancuncare Addict

Quote:
Yep, all is well so far... surgery was @ 740 am this morning got home around 2pm.. resting comfortable .. only on Tylenol for pain its more soar then operation pain.. but cant go from my gravol. "anti nausea meds"..had some crackers and jello for lunch but tonight I ate eggs and toast.... mmmm they were good...lol

thanks for thinking about me .. hopefully Brewster takes me to the lake tomorrow. might as well recover up there.. lol

Glad surgery went well! Take it easy & enjoy the lake if you go!!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:19 AM   #1010

Quote:

So glad things went well, enjoy the lake and with any luck the weather will get better.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #1011
Cancuncare Guru

Quote:

Glad you are doing well!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 PM   #1012

hope the sickness stays a way!! nothing worse than getting any oper. then getting sick on top of it!!! glad to hear you are feeling ok. enjoy the lake, a soothing way to recover. i love the sound of water lapping at the shore line.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #1013
Titties n Beer

Glad you doing well Partydoll. Sending Kisses to get well.

Got my dresses and thong bikinis. They work but I don't think they will be my favorite. Just have others I like better. The mesh purple thong might be more bold than I want to be. But hell might have to get real drunk to wear it just to say I did. Just had problems with my hair. My hairdresser did my hair last week and although it didn't look like much, the green my hair picked up in Cancun from the pool cause my hair to turn green when she dyed it. She put in a ash blonde color and I guess the ash made the hair pick it up again. We both thought it was long gone. I have never had this issue coming back from there. I am still having issues getting the green out of my white t shirts too the pool so what the hell have they changed at TTR. So glad she fix it but I am a brunette at the moment with golden highlights. Alot darker than I am used too but hey kinda like it. Trust me it sucked having greenish hair for three days. So glad it's fixed. The diet is still doing well. Kinda stuck though but hey I am not working super hard at it either. I am still working out everyday but the diet needs some serious turning up.

Last edited by glenn/monique; 06-21-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #1014

actually green, pink, red is all in now anyway ha ha!! glad to hear it went away. years ago i bought a hair color that was only suppose to have a hint of red. well something must of gotten mixed up because it went fire truck red!! way bad. looked like ronald mcdonald!! or better yet the d burger clown!! thats too bad about the stuff you just bought, maybe youll like it better after awhile.time is ticking away i count 9 weeks!!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #1015
Cancuncare Guru

Whoohoo!!! 1 hour on the elliptical and 30 minutes of light weights. =)
Old 06-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #1016
Titties n Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmontoya View Post
actually green, pink, red is all in now anyway ha ha!! glad to hear it went away. years ago i bought a hair color that was only suppose to have a hint of red. well something must of gotten mixed up because it went fire truck red!! way bad. looked like ronald mcdonald!! or better yet the d burger clown!! thats too bad about the stuff you just bought, maybe youll like it better after awhile.time is ticking away i count 9 weeks!!
I don't hate the dresses but I do have to figure out a way to make them work for these smaller tahtahs. Don't worry I will. Either way I have so many dresses that picking just 7 or 8 to come with me is in heard of, Go for seven and pack for 11. I love having choices.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #1017

i have a similar problem with a couple of mine. they open to far deown so i feel like im going to fall out of them. i saw some cute little chains once, that you use for hoding the gap closed. i will see if i can find some. i saw some really cute ones on milanoo.com. i have to see if butt gets small enough first. they also have some really funky cute shorts and pant sets. well if you can call them pants!! going to the lake next week for the 4th. 5 lbs to go before then and swimsuits time. crossing my fingers!!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #1018
Cancuncare Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmontoya View Post
i have a similar problem with a couple of mine. they open to far deown so i feel like im going to fall out of them. i saw some cute little chains once, that you use for hoding the gap closed. i will see if i can find some. i saw some really cute ones on milanoo.com. i have to see if butt gets small enough first. they also have some really funky cute shorts and pant sets. well if you can call them pants!! going to the lake next week for the 4th. 5 lbs to go before then and swimsuits time. crossing my fingers!!
Milanoo.com has some really cute outfits and great prices..thanks for the tip
Good Luck on the 5 lbs.
lmsrrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #1019
Cancuncare Addict

Well doing better this week! Eating is pretty on track and exercise is going well! Have done two Box-n-Burn classes & two Pump-n-Flow classes so far this week. Plan for another Box-n-Burn on Sat followed by a Boxing Tech class! Trying to decide on an outfit to buy for inspiration!!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #1020
Cancuncare Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-n-allison View Post
Well doing better this week! Eating is pretty on track and exercise is going well! Have done two Box-n-Burn classes & two Pump-n-Flow classes so far this week. Plan for another Box-n-Burn on Sat followed by a Boxing Tech class! Trying to decide on an outfit to buy for inspiration!!
You are my inspiration!!! You are so motivated! I swam laps at the pool today but that was it. My daughter-in-law made a homemade peach pie so the diet was derailed today. Back on track tomorrow!