Cancuncare  

Go Back   Cancuncare > Cancun Adults Only Hotels > Temptation Resort Cancun
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #271
Cancuncare Addict

Please forgive this n00b question - but are these all just pics from temptation?? Does anyone have any albums they would like to share? We are booked to go in Dec. for our first time and I'm new to the forum trying to get to know people, but I would LOVE to see how things REALLY happen there!!

TTR Dec. 5-12, 2013.
Dec. 2014: TBD
TimBeck2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #272
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Default pictures/fotki.com

We are going to Temptations Cancun 5/29-6/3 and am trying to figure out what to pack as far as attire. I would like to see some pics that people have submitted on the fotki website. I did register, but not quite sure what we need to do next?

Thanks
volleyballjodi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #273
I can choose my own title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie.Nickole View Post
Please forgive this n00b question - but are these all just pics from temptation?? Does anyone have any albums they would like to share? We are booked to go in Dec. for our first time and I'm new to the forum trying to get to know people, but I would LOVE to see how things REALLY happen there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volleyballjodi69 View Post
We are going to Temptations Cancun 5/29-6/3 and am trying to figure out what to pack as far as attire. I would like to see some pics that people have submitted on the fotki website. I did register, but not quite sure what we need to do next?

Thanks
Folks, please read through this thread and you'll see how the site works. As to what really goes on at TTR....well, we hold Bible readings, discuss the writings of the worlds great philosphers, and devise a plan for world peace.

Okay so I guess it is late for April Fools jokes. As to what really goes on at TTR, let me just say and maybe even . Mostly it's just pleasant conversation with good friends and fellow party people.
J4 and ChrisandSusie like this.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #274
Cancuncare Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinimini View Post
Folks, please read through this thread and you'll see how the site works. As to what really goes on at TTR....well, we hold Bible readings, discuss the writings of the worlds great philosphers, and devise a plan for world peace.

Okay so I guess it is late for April Fools jokes. As to what really goes on at TTR, let me just say and maybe even . Mostly it's just pleasant conversation with good friends and fellow party people.
Even though this is a photo thread (and I am hopelessly clueless when it comes to photo albums etc) I must chime in on this and completely agree!

In fact, I tell people that I find Temptation Resort to be one of the most relaxing vacations imaginable. Sure there is a sexy vibe and we are often a part of it (why else go?). So if the sexy pool is your thing, it is there for you and all the fun that goes with it. But there is also the quiet pool for the times you just want some peace and quiet, beach volleyball a couple of times a day if you want, good food, fun and varied nightlife, and most importantly, just a bunch of great like-minded couples that you usually just really enjoy getting to know and spending some time with.
Georgia hikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #275

Just a heads up for those who have posted on the Fotki site or those who may be looking to check out the site. Fotki has changed their policy and divided the content of sites between adult and family. That means that if you click on the link at the top of this thread you will find that you are blocked from accessing the album site. Any site which has adult content can only be viewed by someone who has joined Fotki. Of course that would still give someone the option of putting their pics of their trip to Disney on their family Fotki site and their trips to TTR on this site. Joining Fotki is free so I don't see their new policy as a big hurdle, but it just creates a slight complication.
gowick likes this.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #276
Cancuncare Addict

twini...

I got really confused and I already had an account. But I figured it out eventually
gowick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #277
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Default Still need help

We already had an album on the site, but could not access the site until I registered, so I registered and got on the site but where the hell are all of the TTR albums that were togther. Somebody give me a clue Thanks
NC@cancun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC@cancun View Post
We already had an album on the site, but could not access the site until I registered, so I registered and got on the site but where the hell are all of the TTR albums that were togther. Somebody give me a clue Thanks

I'm not sure what the problem is. The link is

http://public.fotki.com/TemptationPics/

If you are registered at Fotki, then you should be able to see the albums. We did change the order so that the newer albums are first rather than last.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #279
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Hey Thanks got it figured out
NC@cancun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #280
Cancuncare Regular

I can't get there anymore. I have an account too but it tells me I need to change my settings but it fails to tell me which setting to change. Does anyone know?
Big74Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #281
T&A Tour Guide

Twinimini, for some reason my system or something isn't letting me private message you to get another couple albums set up, a combined one for 2011 and Feb of 2012 and our last trip in April which has Stacia's camera going to work on the April 23rd BC. Can you PM me so I can try to come up with a set of snazzy passwords?

Thx,
J

Don Julio says to Jose Cuervo, "I prefer her Wet Pussy to your Purple Shit."

Blame John for inventing White Dress Shirt Night. It's his fault.
Stacia_and_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #282

John, I got your PM and we'll get you set up soon.
twinimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #283
Cancuncare Regular

Ok got ours fixed and rolling again.
Big74Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #284
T&A Tour Guide

Interesting problem just came up. Got a PM from a nice couple with an album Twinimini set up for them who shall go unnamed, and when went to take a look at their pics-set as requested, got the below from Fotki....

"Oops! Access Denied!

Please be aware that the page you are trying to enter may contain nude or suggestive images. These pages are available only to members who marked their accounts the same. Owners of the non-marked accounts cannot view accounts with nude or suggestive images.

If you wish to share nude or suggestive images and browse other members pages that contain it, you need to change your account settings in "My Account". Please note, that if you mark your account as containing nude or suggestive images, you will be able to visit ONLY members with suggestive images."

I found it interesting that we've been perusing people from TTR's albums for a couple months now, and suddenly this arises. *shrug*

My issue is that the fotki site, even though it says go to "My Account" apparently doesn't have a "My Account" link anywhere that I can find. What gives? Am I just missing it?

Thx!

Don Julio says to Jose Cuervo, "I prefer her Wet Pussy to your Purple Shit."

Blame John for inventing White Dress Shirt Night. It's his fault.
Stacia_and_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #285

John, Fotki just got creative or maybe parental as a better description. If you are going to a site which may contain some level of nudity, such as ours (which I know is a shock to some) then that access is restricted to account holders who are registered to not be offended by such sights. Weird, but that's what our friends at Fotki have done.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #286
Cancuncare Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacia_and_John View Post
Interesting problem just came up. Got a PM from a nice couple with an album Twinimini set up for them who shall go unnamed, and when went to take a look at their pics-set as requested, got the below from Fotki....

"Oops! Access Denied!

Please be aware that the page you are trying to enter may contain nude or suggestive images. These pages are available only to members who marked their accounts the same. Owners of the non-marked accounts cannot view accounts with nude or suggestive images.

If you wish to share nude or suggestive images and browse other members pages that contain it, you need to change your account settings in "My Account". Please note, that if you mark your account as containing nude or suggestive images, you will be able to visit ONLY members with suggestive images."

I found it interesting that we've been perusing people from TTR's albums for a couple months now, and suddenly this arises. *shrug*

My issue is that the fotki site, even though it says go to "My Account" apparently doesn't have a "My Account" link anywhere that I can find. What gives? Am I just missing it?

Thx!
Hey John,

Try this...

1) Click on "Go To" in upper left-hand corner
2) Click on the "My Account" item (it's almost at the bottom of the list)
3) The "Account contains nude or suggestive images" option is in the upper right-hand box ("Account Information")

-SandS84
April 13-20, '13
SandS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #287
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Lol I'm new to the site. I know that it's Topless at TTR and I just want to see boobies and get everyone's password protected Fotki album. I have books my TTR vacation( true) but just want to see breasts!!!

I first posted on these forums and these were the posts I was introduced to. Now I view this as comical expressions.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #288

If you want to see some really big boobs that are all natural I suggest you catch the Presidential debates this fall.

backs13, The Woodman and AW like this.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:36 AM   #289
Cancuncare Addict

Default boobs

that a correct statement !!!!!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:42 AM   #290
rbrit85

Updated our page and plan on updating more today/this week!!

http://public.fotki.com/rbrit085/
PhxCpl likes this.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #291
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Anyone on Instagram? It's a picture sharing app. You can make your page private. Our username is peytonfatex
sand52man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand52man View Post
Anyone on Instagram? It's a picture sharing app. You can make your page private. Our username is peytonfatex
This app. isn't available for a PC, is it?
The Woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #293
Cancuncare Enthusiast

I don't think so. Not positive though.
sand52man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #294
Cancuncare Addict

I cannot seem to see any pics on Fotki site! It says that I have to change MY settings to allow "nude and suggestive photos"..if I can't do that..then I can't see any! I can't seem to figure out how to do this! I've done what they said to do, but there is no way to find that setting so I can allow it! Any ideas???
Thanx,
Terri
adamnterri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #295
Cancuncare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandS84 View Post
Hey John,

Try this...

3) The "Account contains nude or suggestive images" option is in the upper right-hand box ("Account Information")

-SandS84
Didn't see this before I posted..Thanx!!!
adamnterri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #296
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Hi all,

Newbie here, husband & I are scheduled for temptations early december! My question has probably already been asked/answered however I opted out of reading thru the entire thread. So here it goes, to view public albums on fotki do you have to be a member/register?

Also while I'm here for all of you guys who have been to temptations in early december what is the weather like? Are you still able to get into the pool and partake in nightly activities without being to uncomfortable (weather wise)

Thank you!
mpb&thp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #297
J4
Cancuncare Guru

Yes you need an account if you are looking at a site which may contain some level of nudity, such as this one. Then follow these steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpb&thp View Post
Hi all,

Newbie here, husband & I are scheduled for temptations early december! My question has probably already been asked/answered however I opted out of reading thru the entire thread. So here it goes, to view public albums on fotki do you have to be a member/register?

Also while I'm here for all of you guys who have been to temptations in early december what is the weather like? Are you still able to get into the pool and partake in nightly activities without being to uncomfortable (weather wise)

Thank you!
J4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:15 AM   #298
J4
Cancuncare Guru

Only the owners of each album will provide the pw's. And its traditionally pw for pw.

There are plenty of public albums that you should be able to get a sense of the outfits. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by votedave View Post
Hey guys, my wife and I are going to TTR in Aug. We are super excited! We have been to Mexico many times but this is the first time for us at TTR. We are in the process of shopping for sexy outfits and were wondering if we could get any of the fodki passwords for the protected albums. My wife is pretty adventurous but we want to make sure we are on the same page. Thanks
backs13 likes this.
J4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #299
Cancuncare Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4 View Post
Yes you need an account if you are looking at a site which may contain some level of nudity, such as this one. Then follow these steps.

It says this service is temporarily unavailable.

Is this normal? Is the problem that im not a paid member?

My wife and I have a few pics of us from temptations cancun from March 2012 but are looking for any others people may have took.

EDIT: NM, must have a been a webserver error. It changed it now to YES for now for nude or suggestive images but now Im not sure what to do. I cant find anything when I search for temptations and am guessing I need to get a link from someone else that has a private album posted there or are there public albums from temptations as well that people post?
what2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #300
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Got an account,,but all the non-G rated albums are password protected..whaa...Hurry up Tuesday..TTR first-timers