Cancuncare  

Go Back   Cancuncare > Cancun Adults Only Hotels > Temptation Resort Cancun
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default Men's swimwear

As some of you may remember I made the change from board shorts to some much shorter shorts last year as a trial. I liked the way they fit so much that I'm continueing to wear them. Now, in shopping for more I have visited some sites and have noticed a trend I have been unaware of. Guys wearing thong swimsuits???? No not speedos those are fine. Uh, I like to push the envolope and all but a man in a thong swimsuit? This is something I get a kick out of during lingerie night, it's dark. But, I don't think I want to walk by a guy laying face down "tanning" with his thong.

Recap:

APPROVED MEN"S SWIMWEAR;

Long board shorts
Swim briefs (short shorts)
Racer briefs (speedos)


UNAPPROVED MEN"S SWIMWEAR;

Thongs


lmbo
Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
Cancuncare Addict
 
Join Date: 26th Nov 2005
Location: arkansas
Posts: 371
Default

there have been a few thongs over the years-- still the exception thought.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Titties n Beer
 
glenn/monique's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19th Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton, canada
Posts: 10,201
Default

Don't like guys in thongs.....lol. Swim suits are sexier. We have all see the pic of a guy in the thong or the borat suit.
__________________


glenn/monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: 25th Feb 2010
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 969
Default

wear what YOU want to wear..........do not worry about the "others".....some like rainbows....some like thongs.....some like banana hammocks....to each his own.
Dave and Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

It is meant as just a bit of sillyness, don't take it so personal. I don't really care what others wear.
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

I'll be sporting my new speedo racer brief myself. I don't have the Addonis body to go with it but who gives a cr@p. The wife thinks I look hot in it and she's the only one I care to impress

I do have a banana hammock but that is saved for the winter night time dips in the hot tub
__________________
Aaron & Rebecca

afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: 25th Feb 2010
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 969
Default

Dave has a sheer white thong.....................lol......don't dare him to wear it
Dave and Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
Cancuncare Regular
 
Join Date: 28th Jul 2005
Posts: 159
Default

have you tried this site? They have a very nice selection of square cut men's swimwear.

Undergear® - Mens underwear, swimwear, workout wear and fashion
carlosjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
Cancuncare Enthusiast
 
Georgia Couple's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15th Mar 2010
Location: Northeast Georgia in a tiny town of Flowery Branch
Posts: 37
Default men's swimsuits

you mean we bought matching thong swimsuits for nothing, oh damn....so no wicked weasals styles for men? Actually this might be the first time in years we wore suits but it's good to have a change of pace now and then.
Georgia Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
Cancuncare Addict
 
FloridaFun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17th Aug 2008
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike/Melissa View Post
As some of you may remember I made the change from board shorts to some much shorter shorts last year as a trial. I liked the way they fit so much that I'm continueing to wear them. Now, in shopping for more I have visited some sites and have noticed a trend I have been unaware of. Guys wearing thong swimsuits???? No not speedos those are fine. Uh, I like to push the envolope and all but a man in a thong swimsuit? This is something I get a kick out of during lingerie night, it's dark. But, I don't think I want to walk by a guy laying face down "tanning" with his thong.
Recap:
APPROVED MEN"S SWIMWEAR;
Long board shorts
Swim briefs (short shorts)
Racer briefs (speedos)
UNAPPROVED MEN"S SWIMWEAR;
Thongs
lmbo
I've never liked thongs on any guys, although my guy will wear one for "theme parties" as a joke sometimes (you know, a giraffe thong w/ a "trunk", camo thong, silly stuff like that...believe me, he has the body for it, but its just for fun....

He does have 2 pairs of sexy square cut short swimsuit briefs, he wears them for tanning by our pool....so you're saying these would be cool at TTR? He has no tan lines so would be great if he can bring them to TTR so at least he doesnt get a "board shorts" tan.
__________________
Nobody knows you and nobody gives a sh*t!

9th trip to TTR in May 10 to 15! Sept 2005 - May 2006 - May 2007 - Mar 2008 - June 2010 - June 2011 - June 2012 - May 2013 and May 2014.
FloridaFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #11
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFun View Post
I've never liked thongs on any guys, although my guy will wear one for "theme parties" as a joke sometimes (you know, a giraffe thong w/ a "trunk", camo thong, silly stuff like that...believe me, he has the body for it, but its just for fun....

He does have 2 pairs of sexy square cut short swimsuit briefs, he wears them for tanning by our pool....so you're saying these would be cool at TTR? He has no tan lines so would be great if he can bring them to TTR so at least he doesnt get a "board shorts" tan.
Yes they will work fine, I found them quite comfortable. You can use the first day with just regular ones to judge you level of comfort. That's what I did last year. TTR is really a place you can wear what you are comfortable with as long as the nuggets are packed away.
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #12
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosjm View Post
have you tried this site? They have a very nice selection of square cut men's swimwear.

Undergear® - Mens underwear, swimwear, workout wear and fashion
Thanks for the site, I am trying to start ordering everything I need for my vacation now. I like to get a package in the mail atleast once a week untill we go. It's fun and keeps me geared up. lol
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #13
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Couple View Post
you mean we bought matching thong swimsuits for nothing, oh damn....so no wicked weasals styles for men? Actually this might be the first time in years we wore suits but it's good to have a change of pace now and then.
If your comfortable seeing him in them and he likes to wear them I say go for it. Don't let my comment stop you. It just isn't something I'm into. But, hey last year I wouldn't even consider a speedo but now, who knows.
The only opinion that matters is my wife's. So have fun a try anything atleast once.
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #14
Cancuncare Enthusiast
 
BarbieGirl88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15th Mar 2010
Posts: 70
Default

Beware if you wear something too revealing Chinco's will make fun of you on the mic... Just what I observed while we were there, if you can handle Chinco then you can wear whatever you feel like.
BarbieGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #15
Cancuncare Addict
 
Join Date: 26th Nov 2005
Location: arkansas
Posts: 371
Default

all done in fun, might earn the title of m**tman and be the start of a new contest.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
Cancuncare Guru
 
hardrocktampa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18th Feb 2010
Location: tampa, FL
Posts: 581
Default

how about just boxer briefs??

(not white)
hardrocktampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #17
Cancuncare Enthusiast
 
bllueabyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12th Nov 2008
Posts: 75
Default Boxer Briefs

I think Boxer Briefs will be fine.. Even better if they have something funny on them like sponge bob.. You could tell everyone you are Spooge Bob...lol... I have some I am planning on wearing there with the superman emblem on them and a waist band that says man of steel..lol.. We are going to be there April 30th till May 6th.. We live in Dunedin so will have to catch up with you guys in Tampa Bay sometime.

Chris
bllueabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
Titties n Beer
 
glenn/monique's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19th Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton, canada
Posts: 10,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike/Melissa View Post
It is meant as just a bit of sillyness, don't take it so personal. I don't really care what others wear.
We know.......just in fun and fun to see what everyone wears. So many differences. Gonna be a whole lot of bright colors on our trip, Rainbow day.
__________________


glenn/monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave and Ellie View Post
Dave has a sheer white thong.....................lol......don't dare him to wear it
I sense a dare coming on after we arrive and meet you guys!
afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosjm View Post
have you tried this site? They have a very nice selection of square cut men's swimwear.

Undergear® - Mens underwear, swimwear, workout wear and fashion
Thanks for the site but man they're pricey! Wife and I are getting ours from here: Men's Swimwear & Swimsuits at SwimOutlet.com
__________________
Aaron & Rebecca

afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #21
Banned
 
Join Date: 25th Feb 2010
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 969
Default

Dave is going to wear his white sheer see thru thong............oh my.....


the man has meat......lmao
Dave and Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave and Ellie View Post
Dave is going to wear his white sheer see thru thong............oh my.....


the man has meat......lmao
I thought about picking one up for lingerie night but not for the pool. Wife wants me to either pick up these: Speedo Cyber Swirl Brief at SwimOutlet.com

or these: Sauvage Italian Contoured Square Cut Swim Shorts at SwimOutlet.com

I like the first ones personally. I don't have the hard body the model has but who gives a sh%t...nobody knows me. Right?
__________________
Aaron & Rebecca

afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #23
Cancuncare Enthusiast
 
Georgia Couple's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15th Mar 2010
Location: Northeast Georgia in a tiny town of Flowery Branch
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike/Melissa View Post
If your comfortable seeing him in them and he likes to wear them I say go for it. Don't let my comment stop you. It just isn't something I'm into. But, hey last year I wouldn't even consider a speedo but now, who knows.
The only opinion that matters is my wife's. So have fun a try anything atleast once.
We were joking here. At my age I think if I showed up in thong it might be a very empty day at the pool. There was a time I would have worn on there but those days are over despite drinking Lite Beers lol
Randy
Georgia Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:31 AM   #24
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Here's what I have learned about TTR.

1. Your first year there will be more reserved than every subsequent year after.

2. It will make you feel comfortable not matter you shape size race or nationality, enough to try anything on once, I have tons of pics of me I some rediculous things all in fun.

3. You can meet some of the greatest people around the world and become life long friends.

4. You can stay drunk 24 hrs a day for atleast nine days and still feel like you wasn't there long enough or party enough.

5. I wouldn't go a year without atleast one week there. It's were an adult can be a kid. No work, no bills, no kids, no worries. It is an escape from all the stress we all hate.

6. I'll be there in four months and can't wait,
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:33 AM   #25
Cancuncare Regular
 
cfc61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13th Apr 2010
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrazier5 View Post
I'll be sporting my new speedo racer brief myself. I don't have the Addonis body to go with it but who gives a cr@p. The wife thinks I look hot in it and she's the only one I care to impress

I do have a banana hammock but that is saved for the winter night time dips in the hot tub
ahhhhh thats so sweet.....it's your partner that counts !

Marianne and Paul
cfc61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #26
Cancuncare Guru
 
hardrocktampa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18th Feb 2010
Location: tampa, FL
Posts: 581
Default

Quote:
We are going to be there April 30th till May 6th.. We live in Dunedin so will have to catch up with you guys in Tampa Bay sometime.

Chris
just saw this, looks like we just missed you, getting in the 7th..... i'm all set to go here....
__________________
TTR may 7,8,9 2010
APRIL 4,5,6,7. 2012
BOOKED OCT 18,19,20,21,22 2013 http://www.facebook.com/casinodealer
hardrocktampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #27
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfc61 View Post
ahhhhh thats so sweet.....it's your partner that counts !

Marianne and Paul
You got it M&P! I gave up caring what other thought many years ago. Wasted many years of my life trying to impress the world when in the end, it was only her and I (and the kids) that mattered at the end of the day. So what the hell, I'm ordering a couple new suits to show off my new tan, my 'ass'ets and soak up the rays...oh and the booze too

Aaron (and Rebecca)
__________________
Aaron & Rebecca

afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #28
Cancuncare Regular
 
Mike/Melissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrazier5 View Post
You got it M&P! I gave up caring what other thought many years ago. Wasted many years of my life trying to impress the world when in the end, it was only her and I (and the kids) that mattered at the end of the day. So what the hell, I'm ordering a couple new suits to show off my new tan, my 'ass'ets and soak up the rays...oh and the booze too

Aaron (and Rebecca)
Make sure you put some sun block on those 'ass'ets, Don't won't them to burn, if they have never seen the sun, lol
__________________
I had fun when I did it that's all that matters.

Mike/Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #29
Cancuncare Regular
 
afrazier5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28th Mar 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike/Melissa View Post
Make sure you put some sun block on those 'ass'ets, Don't won't them to burn, if they have never seen the sun, lol
LOL I'm tanning every 3 days just to make sure they don't get burned!
afrazier5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #30
Cancuncare Regular
 
lolnrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15th May 2010
Location: Harrogate England UK
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn/monique View Post
We know.......just in fun and fun to see what everyone wears. So many differences. Gonna be a whole lot of bright colors on our trip, Rainbow day.
Saw this thread and just had to add our "bit of fun" too lol.




Bought these with mesh panels at the side and half way down the back!!
__________________



lolnrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Learn Spanish
2 for 1 card, 2 for 1 meals and discount tours in Cancun USA Transfers

More sites in the Cancuncare Network

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0