Cancuncare  

Go Back   Cancuncare > Cancun Adults Only Hotels > Temptation Resort Cancun
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Default hot story

would anyone like to hear our hot trip report? I have been dying to tell someone about our encounters? not sure if it is right for this site. Also if anyone was the 4/2-4/8 and has pics of us, we would love to see them. My wife has a large skull with wings tattooed on her upper back.
coachv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Banned

show us.......Dave has wings celtic style on his upper back.......and a few piercings as well
Dave and Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Default pic

i put a pic of her tat on our profile. i am not sure how to put them on the post. I could love to post pics of her piercings but i dont think it is allowed. if you would like to see email us
Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
coreylaceym

Do tell!
Old 05-07-2010, 06:20 AM   #5
Cancuncare Enthusiast

We need a trip report!!!!!
lynn6maryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #6
Cancuncare Addict

trip report trip report trip report!!!!
wentcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
Cancuncare Guru

so whats the story??????????
chris&tata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Oh, you guys are bad teasing us like this!!!! COME ON NOW!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Default story

Ok you talked me into it.

So on our 4th night we were hanging out at the bar and talking to a few different people. We started talking to a few young singles from Canada. After a few hours the one guy left with some girl. His friend was left behind. He said he did not want to go up to his room and bother his friend. So my wife to my surprise invites him up to our room.

So now we are in our room drinking and talking. We started talking about tattoos and piercings. Mr wife shows her tattoos to him, but he really wants to see her piercing. Well again surprising me she lays on the bed and takes her panties off. He takes one look at me i give him the ok and he proceeds to lick her pussy like there is no tomorrow.

After several O's she...

Do you think this is ok for this site? dont want to get in trouble.

THe next night was even better.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
Banned

uh-oh.........Steve....it wasn't me..............

first of all I've been virginal as of late......and secondly...... I thinks it's bs.......but staranger things have happened......
Old 05-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #11
I can choose my own title

Could be true??? Maybe.... However when we were there heard fantastic stories from this guy our last night there and he had back up so we really think his stories were true anyways.. I looked at my husband and said dam where the hell were we, missed out... hope not next year... and really who cares if they are true.. Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit.

jeff & deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #12
I can choose my own title

I sure believe it! What would they have to gain by making up the story. I am sure this stuff happens all the time. And especially at temptation.

This topic isn't our thing but we do enjoy reading about others experiences and had our share of firsts (included in our trip report). So I say continue. Key is not getting vulgar and in my opinion you haven't. Let's hear the rest!
Then back to TTR for Octoberbreast 2014, 3rd to 10th!
Jen&Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #13
Cancuncare Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen&Kyle View Post
I sure believe it! What would they have to gain by making up the story. I am sure this stuff happens all the time. And especially at temptation.

This topic isn't our thing but we do enjoy reading about others experiences and had our share of firsts (included in our trip report). So I say continue. Key is not getting vulgar and in my opinion you haven't. Let's hear the rest!
AGREED!!
chris&tata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #14
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Also agreed!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
Cancuncare Regular

Default Nice

Very Hot story, we enjoyed it, hope to make it there someday soon
M+L

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv View Post
Ok you talked me into it.

So on our 4th night we were hanging out at the bar and talking to a few different people. We started talking to a few young singles from Canada. After a few hours the one guy left with some girl. His friend was left behind. He said he did not want to go up to his room and bother his friend. So my wife to my surprise invites him up to our room.

So now we are in our room drinking and talking. We started talking about tattoos and piercings. Mr wife shows her tattoos to him, but he really wants to see her piercing. Well again surprising me she lays on the bed and takes her panties off. He takes one look at me i give him the ok and he proceeds to lick her pussy like there is no tomorrow.

After several O's she...

Do you think this is ok for this site? dont want to get in trouble.

THe next night was even better.
m+lforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
Cancuncare Enthusiast

sorry we were away for the weekend.

So the next night, our final night started off the same as the others dinner then drinks at Patty's. We were talking to a few different people then we started hanging out with the same guy and some of his friends. The one girl that was with the group was enjoying her birthday. After a few more drinks "John" the guy from last night asked "June" if she likes kissing girls or guys more. Then he gave her a nice wet kiss, next I said kiss my wife, so she did and said there was nothing like the smooth feel of another girl. One thing let to another and somehow my wife was sucking on her ni**les. She then wanted to suck on my wife's, but she had a tight shirt on that would have made it difficult. I then talked John, June there other friend Mike to come up to our room so we could finish what we started.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:04 AM   #17
Cancuncare Guru

Quote:
sorry we were away for the weekend.

So the next night, our final night started off the same as the others dinner then drinks at Patty's. We were talking to a few different people then we started hanging out with the same guy and some of his friends. The one girl that was with the group was enjoying her birthday. After a few more drinks "John" the guy from last night asked "June" if she likes kissing girls or guys more. Then he gave her a nice wet kiss, next I said kiss my wife, so she did and said there was nothing like the smooth feel of another girl. One thing let to another and somehow my wife was sucking on her ni**les. She then wanted to suck on my wife's, but she had a tight shirt on that would have made it difficult. I then talked John, June there other friend Mike to come up to our room so we could finish what we started.

someone turn a fan on

LIVE WELL,LOVE MUCH,LAUGH OFTEN (Marie)
BORN TO DRINK,FORCED TO WORK (Roy)
Next trip May 16th-25th
Roy and Marie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #18
Titties n Beer

It's getting hot in here..............oh la la.
glenn/monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #19
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Coachv, do you guys write for the show "LOST" or something? Your posts leave us on the edge of our seats, hearts racing THEN........................ Very naughty. Very,very naughty! lol
Old 05-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #20
Cancuncare Enthusiast

I loved the first story...Loved the second...now we all want to know if you have the third installment ready. My wife never starts anything...I would love to see her do what your wife did in the first...VERY HOT.
Kaofman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #21
Cancuncare Enthusiast

so the 5 of us go up to our room over looking the sexy pool. We all go our to the balcony which has a great view at night. June tells my wife to take her shirt off so she can see her tits. My wife does and June starts to suck and bite her nipples. John then slides behind my wife with his back to the balcony. He is kissing my wife's neck. Me and Mike are touching June. I then reach over and remove my wife's panties. John, June and Mike all take turns touching her. Mike and I then remove June's panties. June takes turns kissing me my wife and Mike. June then pulls me into the room and pushes my head between her legs. My wife, John and Mike all stay on the balcony. THen all of a sudden I hear my door slam shut. June and I look up but were not sure what was going on. I was hoping more people were coming in, but as i latter found out it was Mike leaving. I think this was a little too much for him. As June and I continue going at it on the bed as John and my wife are on the balcony. My wife latter tells me that she stopped to watch me for a bit. You see, while we have brought home a few guys over the years, we have never brought home a couple or single girl. Next thing I know my wife was laying naked next to us on the bed.

TBC
Old 05-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #22
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Wow! Sounds like you really got your moneys worth. Cant wait for next installment.
jonandtiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #23
Cancuncare Regular

i wonder if every TTR trip is like this
cdcalpoly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #24
Banned

Dear Penthouse letters....................let me tell you about the time that I accidentally had sex with my mother-in-law and her older sister while we were all vacationing together at Hedo..............
Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #25
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Location: Toronto Canada(actually woodbridge<canada's jersey shore>)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnd now i'm definitely excited about my trip!
Raven911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
Cancuncare Enthusiast

I will tell you all of that is a possibility at Temptation! Looking forward to our tempting vacation in 39 days and I hope it is as good or better than the first one we had there

Look for me on FB under Kathy Jones Pond
KATSWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #27
Cancuncare Addict

I will tell ya that all of that does happen at TTR usually nightly. We have been involved in it and /or made it happen during our stays. Every single time it happened it was a blast there. BUT, IT HAPPENS BECAUSE ALL PARTIES WANT IT TO HAPPEN. If you go looking for it you may piss someone off or be highly disappointed. We cant wait to get there!!!
twojays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #28
Cancuncare Enthusiast

Location: Toronto Canada(actually woodbridge<canada's jersey shore>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twojays View Post
I will tell ya that all of that does happen at TTR usually nightly. We have been involved in it and /or made it happen during our stays. Every single time it happened it was a blast there. BUT, IT HAPPENS BECAUSE ALL PARTIES WANT IT TO HAPPEN. If you go looking for it you may piss someone off or be highly disappointed. We cant wait to get there!!!

Well said. I've come across situations when someone was forcing the issue and boy let me tell ya, my partner in crime that night spazzed. Ever since then, i've called her "the nutcracker" LOL!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #29
Cancuncare Regular

As a single guy, I can tell you it does happen and was one of the best times I've ever had.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #30
Cancuncare Regular

lol...I don't think your wife's skull is that large. lol.

Quote:
would anyone like to hear our hot trip report? I have been dying to tell someone about our encounters? not sure if it is right for this site. Also if anyone was the 4/2-4/8 and has pics of us, we would love to see them. My wife has a large skull with wings tattooed on her upper back.
Adventure-couple is offline   Reply With Quote