All of us staying at the same resort, which do u like??

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 31, 2005.

?

Which hotel??

1. Oasis Cancun

100.0%
  2. El Pueblito

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Omni

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Avalon Baccara

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with Fletch Anywhere BUT the Oasis after hearing their luck I'd rather not try that one.

I voted El Pueblito cause it looks like a fun place but I'm down w/ whatever is the best bang for the buck. Also I kinda like the idea of being able to get a girl back to my room should I be so lucky.

2. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when the top priority are guests then the avalon might be the best what weve heard from Jason

3. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the oasis might remeber me from sleeping on the floor outside the main enterance in protest and not allow me to stay......

4. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The best hotel I 'visited' during cancun was RIU or RUI???

I cant remember how it was spelt butthat place was amazing!!

A fridge full of coronas in the room and optics with various spirits on the wall. not to mention an ice machine and bottled water!!!

So good - but expensive me thinks!

but c'mon - out with the skates!!!

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know, even though i liked the El P, i think i might be with this guy...everytime we drove past the riu i was like damn.....i wouldnt mind stayin at the place.....or maybe someplace like the sheraton, or just some place wiht a fu**in weight room

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I with you LLV, I am all about the beers in the fridge. This year I didn't have one...And boy it make s adifference..You soo need those bottles of water in the mornings!!

7. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lets do it dream girl - I dont know any of the hotels above but we NEED FRIDGES FILLED WITH WATER AND ALES IN THE ROOMS....

Who's with us???

8. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok i'll be 24 then - but my boys will be 26!!!

and yes - even I felt old in cancun - but like yourself I look younger than my years...

I also act younger than my years once alcohol fuelled - but yo'll prob. see next year if this hotel thing goes down.... :wink:

9. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason - What dates we lookin at ??

startin march 10 then finishing whenever (I know you guys state side go for just a week or so but us brits need 2 due to looooong ass flights!!!)

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have no problems what so ever staying in cancun for 2 weeks