Are you gonna shave?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by yeahsure, Feb 17, 2005.

?

Are you gonna shave your goods?

1. Guy: Shave

75.0%
  2. Guy: Only trim

16.7%
  3. Guy: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chick: Shave

8.3%
  5. Chick: Only trim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chick: Leaving it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yeahsure

yeahsure Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So we all know we're gonna be hooking up, and we wanna look our best...even downstairs...so answer the question!

2. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL. Original thread.

Ill let you decide by the vote count what im gonna do:p

BTW: 2 things....

1. Good 1st post (or was it really 1st post ever? :p )
    2. Do chicks like it when guys are "clean" down there? :shock:

3. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Razor burn on a guy isn't sexy :lol: I say keep it nice and well mantained. :lol:

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is gonna sound really homosexual, but im comfortable enough with myself to say that im gonna shave everything...arms....legs....chest, abs...the works.......plus im getting tan now so it might not look as gay lol...do the ladies like that?

5. gd_nimrod

gd_nimrod Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Huh, youre right.

If you woulda just done the chest, sure, understandable...armpits..sure, arms....may-be......but legs? Dude its only hot for chicks to have smooth legs :wink:

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats hot... i dont like hair :mad: haha

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BUT....not tooting my own horn, but if you got killer leg mucles they get covered up by the hair

8. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I were a guy I would keep the leg hair and the underarm hair. :roll: I am sure you will look hot though. A nice tan always looks great IMO!

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seee now you've got me crossing my mind lol some say do it, some say dont....ahhhh i have 21 days to decide

10. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you think about it all that hair will start growing back and you will be all prickily. I would reccomend getting a good dry tanning oil with spf and that will give you that nice smooth look. Plus it will enhance the look of your muscles. YUMMY :lol:

11. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm that might be do'able.....im not sure what to look for when looking for tanning oil though haha

12. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have really good DRY oil that has SPF which blocks you from the sun but you will still get tan its cancun. Hawaiian Tropic is a good brand and NoAd is also good. Just make sure it has SPF or you WILL GET BURNT. I like the ones you can spray on its easier. :D

13. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmmm do they work well in tanning booths? cuz im fake n bake'ng right now....cuz if not i will burn crazy down there

14. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should work fine in the tanning booths...they always sell tanning lotions there...well at least around here they do

15. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use Austrailian Gold in the tanning beds. It is usually like 10 bucks or less. Some of them can be really expensive. Bronzing tanning lotion is good too and it smells really good but it is more expensive. You should be able to buy these wherever you tan. Be careful of the ones with tingle they make me feel like I am on fire.

16. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    must suck to be a woman and have to worry bout this stuff all the time huh? lol glad im only doing it for a few wks...its so boring

17. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha yea its tough...but someones gotta do it... speaking of tanning...i need to start soon even though i wont be attending spring break :(

18. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh it is so fun! I love tanning it is very relaxing and makes me feel great. I just started going again.

19. Manda

Manda Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya, the hair removal thing sucks, I tried waxing recently to make things easier but had a bad reaction, so back to the old razor for me. Big bummer!!

20. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is no way in hell my tanning place is relaxing lol i have to stand up for 15 minutes....its crazy boring