beer bongs

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by paterson3713, Jan 17, 2005.

1. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

Are they frequently seen down there?

We are going to bring down 2, 3-man beer bongs......who wants a hit!?!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Sr. Product Development Engineer
    Home Page:
    hmm

I didnt see very many when I was there, especially since everyone was just walking around with those HUGE yard glasses full of beer, didnt really need a beer bong then! You could bring your own however!! Keep the party going you know!!!!

3. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Just go to walmart and make one, LOL. Who cares if they aint popular even, make them popular! While your at it, make a HUGE ONE! LOL

4. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

that's the plan!

5. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

We will have a ultimate beer bong! I think we're gonna do a 4-man one, and then just a 1-man or 2-man....

Each tube will have it's own valve, plus a bleed-off valve/opening, so that you can fill it up, opent he valve, open the bleed-off and it will allow the beer to flow MUCH quicker, and pretty much suck it right down your throat!

6. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

If you can do it, try this.

Take a 5 gallon deep rock bottle, get a rubber flange for the bottom to hook to some 2" PVC. Seperate that into 2 different 1.5" PVC sides. From there, make each side into 4 seperate .75" vinyl tubes with a valve on each. This is an 8 man beer bong. Figure out someway to get the deep rock bottle up in the air enough and brace it and what not. We made one here but it just couldnt be moved but it was incredible. We would load a 30 pack of 'Stones in there and it would empty it out in about 20 seconds, LOL, thru 8 people.....do the math, more hten 3 beers each!

7. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

wow, that would be pretty sweet! for cancun though we were planning to build something light and easy to move around and use on the beach. we don't want anything thats going to require a stand.

8. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Hmm.....now Ive got to thinking..........Make a sand castle on the beach and route the piping thru it and it just kinda has one place the beer comes out, LOL. And while you are at it, make it look like a giant (think about it), then offer ladies a 'golden shower', hahahaha......oh man, I am sooooo pulling this one off in May.

9. Kei-Man

Kei-Man Guest

10. Josh121

Josh121 Regular Registered Member

Fun Police
    no one knows how to make a manly beer bong all i see are skinny tubes and the smallest funnels im bringing one down that will make all your beer bongs like ridiculous and u should feel embarrased to even use them. Look Out For "The Dirty Girl" coming to a beach near you.

11. Fletch

Fletch Guest

a nice attention grabber, id say

12. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Uh oh... Bong Wars. :lol:

I can see some folks possibly missing out on the clubs a night or two. We hit a huge bong one year at the Notre Dame/Nebraska football game awhile back. Some of the Nebraska dudes brought it with them to South Bend and it was sick. Didn't want to miss the game so we only hit it once. Ha!

13. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Concert Promoter
    Home Page:
    clearly you are yet to see the Aussie beer bong. Bigger, faster and stronger. Now I have another thing to make lol

14. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

you need to do one from the 4-6th floor of you hotel to the floor

15. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

college student // Spanish major
    Haha! Sounds like fun!

16. breezy12

breezy12 Enthusiast Registered Member

pre-pharmacy & biotechnology student
    i've done a 100 man beer bong. i would say that is a pretty manly beer bong. and the ones that are a couple stories high would be tight because people could do it off the balconies.

17. Cancun Mode

Cancun Mode Enthusiast Registered Member

what about tequila bongs....don't all bars have it on tap??

18. Fletch

Fletch Guest

you can walk into a store and get a complimentary shot of tequila, its everywhere

19. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Concert Promoter
    Home Page:
    Any store? You serious? Damnnnnn

20. Fletch

Fletch Guest

no, not every single store....but there's alot of stores that do it, check out la isla's shops or any souvenir shop