Boobs Cruise Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Cancun' started by Piri & Lucy, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Piri & Lucy

Piri & Lucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Hi everyone, as we are newbies we wonder what people brings to the boobs cruise. We want to bring only the necessary stuff into it. Thanks

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,828 / 6
    I literally bring nothing except a bottle of Jager, bottle of Fireball, and money.

But if you were to ask my wife Towel, suntan lotion, hat, camera.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Ryan Clark

Ryan Clark Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Newbie question, what alcohol do they have on the. Boobs cruise? Should I bring a couple bottles to ensure there is enough?

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +563 / 3

They have lots . Mostly pink and orange stuff, and beer,, they do make others , but the trays going around are those mentioned .

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Tasha Silva

Tasha Silva Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Another newbie question... why bring cash???

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +563 / 3

We stop at a buffet on the island ( food and drinks included) ,, but if you want premium drinks,, and for tipping.

7. davetammy68

davetammy68 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    For tips for the crew Tasha. They put on a good show & are great hosts. And also if you want to shop while on Isla.

8. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +1,828 / 6

There is totally enough. They make two different mixed drinks as mentioned above. And recently I saw some pics on facebook of some blue drink. Not sure if that is a new thing. You could probably go to the back of the boat and ask for a different vodka or rum drink, and I believe there is soda. When you are on the island for lunch, drinks are included as well. You don't have to bring bottles, sometimes they have fireball for shots, and I just like to bring sometimes to add to the party, and because I like Jagermister.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Tasha Silva

Tasha Silva Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Awesome thanks!

10. KANDJ

KANDJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    We always tip the crew. Usually $60-$100.
    Seems like a lot at first glance, but when you think about it. You give the guy at the airport $2-$5 just for moving your bags from the scale to the belt. Bellhop is usually about $5 for the 2 minutes of work taking your bags to your room. Bartenders a few $ for each round of drinks.
    I just always find it interesting when I see people tip $5 after the cruise. This crew spends the afternoon with you. They make sure you always have a drink. They are the best host/DJ/Party Starters I have ever seen. Their goal is to make sure everyone is having a great time. They actually earn their tips!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  11. D&T

D&T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    What she brings: boobs, bottoms, and dance moves!

What he brings: a bag with two towels, sunscreen, extra t-shirt, water, tipping cash, maybe a little extra of your favorite booze (i.e. Fireball, tequila, etc...), and of course, dance moves.

What you leave with: huge smiles, a very nice buzz to get you kick started for the evening to come, maybe a couple of hickey’s, and the two of you talking to each other on your way back the the room saying “did you see all that?!?!?! It was effing awesome”, along with. Making some very cool friends.

At least that was our experience. :marshe:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. Piri & Lucy

Piri & Lucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Thank you everyone for your replies. I think we will have the experience of the life. So many interesting stories and advices we are so curious

13. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +2,334 / 15
    That's a very generous amount!

Tips are collected at the end of the trip, and shared between all the crew members. Our crew consists of Captain plus 5 crew, 2 entertainers, a DJ and his assistant. So that's 10 staff altogether.

These guys are setting the boat up from 9 am in the morning and the crew members also need to clean the boat at the end of the day, often not finishing until 6pm.

Some people do tip $5 and, as you can work out, that doesn't go far when shared among 10 people for working all day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  14. Ryan Clark

Ryan Clark Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I'm sure this will sound silly, but can we tip individual crew members additionally or does it all go into one put to be distributed?

15. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +1,828 / 6
    They go around with a collection thing at the end, and then I assume when we are all gone, dump it out and split it. The boobs cruise crew is much different than any other crew that you have ever had on an excursion. Many of the staff are friends and have been working together for a long time. Tipping one person individually would just end up in the same main collection bucket anyway. Also, you won't really see one crew member working much harder than the others in an effort to make more money. They all work equally as hard and are awesome.

It might seem like everyone on the forum over-hypes the service and the boobs cruise in general (cause we are a bit of a crazy cult). But as much as you can take a strangers word over the internet, take mine. The Boobs Cruise delivers every time! The service is A+ and you literally won't have an empty drink for more than 30 seconds.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,848 / 15
    Yeah one thing I always appreciated is clearly there is no directive to be stingy on the alcohol. So from management to staff they really want you to have as much as you want to drink. They make it as easy as possible.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. KANDJ

KANDJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Compare it to a NFL game.
    Tickets for the game about the same as the cruise.
    Game and cruise about same length of time.
    Once at the game, you will spend over $100 on food and beverage, but on the cruise, its all included.
    No travel after the cruise. The walk from the dock to the sexy pool is shorter than any walk to your car after a game.
    The only nudity at a game I have ever seen is a guy streaking and I wish I could un-see it. The cruise.....I will refrain from further comments to protect the innocent/guilty.
    I could go on, but the point is....In my mind, its very easy to justify that tip.

18. CaiCo69

CaiCo69 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    OMG!!!! YOu just got me SO much more excited - JUST booked my first boobs cruise for March 2 this sounds sooooooo fun!

19. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 2
    WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR BEACH BAG ON THE BEACH WITH YOUR WIFES PHONE AND THE CAPTIAN ARRANGES ANOTHER BOAT TO BRING IT OUT TO US YOU NEED TO HAVE EXTRA CASH ALSO 7 ON THE CREW WE TIP $70 EACH TIME

20. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 2
    dam i need to step it up thought there were only 7 $100 it is for 2 of us a bargin!!