Cancun Trip Dec 17-21

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by TravelHound, Dec 3, 2014.

1. TravelHound

TravelHound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if I can get some help. I did cancun during spring break two years ago and was ok. I'm thinking about going back Dec 17-21 when its not so trashy...

1) While I know it wont be super packed as spring bring I am worried it might be super slow. Im sure things pick up week of Christmas and new years but my trip is planned for the week before.

2) I stayed at the Hyatt, Great location since I was able to walk to all the clubs and nightlife. Only downside is they gave me a semi hard time when I tried bringing back a new friend... Luckly she was german so both of us speaking good English passed us inside without the guest registration b.s

This time I am thinking Krystal Cancun which was right next door to hyatt and seemed a little more relaxed on that policy.

Ive looked into Temptations resort but 1) I am a single guy and don't want to stand out among all the couples. 2) Not sure what their policy is on bring back guest.

Ive thought about AI but I get a ocean view room at Krystal for about $115 a night. For me its all about location and being able to walk back from clubs whenever I want without waiting for some bus or cab.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated before I start buying the $500 airfare ticket

2. Jay9999

Jay9999 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just do Temptations!! My first two trips I was single and had the time of my life. There's plenty of single ladies already there so no need to bring any back!

3. TravelHound

TravelHound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats the average age of people at Temptations ? Ive read its usually between 40-50's
    Im in my late 20s. Looks like Temptations is also $300 a night vs the $100-$150 ocean view rooms ive been looking at.

Playa del carmen is also an option since ive never been. Just not sure what the club/nightlife/ single's scene is there.