claire&gemma

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by Sol_Gemma, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

hi guys our old user name and password stopped working so i had to make another account i know we had loads of private msgs coz we kept getting emails to say so anyone who sent us a msg can you send another one pleeease.
    I dont know what happened i tried clicking on the bit that said forgot your password but it said the username was wrong?? :cry:

Thanks
    Gemma

:lotsofmichaelf:

2. imtraveln

imtraveln Guest

Did u link in from a hotmail account ? I did once and had the same problem.

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

no havnt got hotmail account i dont know what happened :cry:

4. imtraveln

imtraveln Guest

very depressing u had some posts up too

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Same thing happened to me about a week ago.

Try clearing out your cookies on the computer or e-mail Steve and ask him to reset your pasword and e-mail you the new one.

That worked for me.

You can always go in and reset the password back to what it was before.

Karan

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

uh oh no idea what cookies are :oops: also we only have email access at work so have to be very careful what we use work email for, i got busted for breaking some silly rules the other day so on best behaviour now thought i would just set a new one up :typing:

7. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

claire and gemma, does this mean that my invitation to attend a hot love making session at my place of residence was lost?

8. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

sol_dave, you should be aware refined English ladies only partake in lovemaking with our husbands, and it is not hot, it is one position in the dark for the purpose of producing strong, healthy sons to carry on the family name. Please apologise for making such a vulgar suggestion :wink:

9. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

Again i feel i have let myself down on this board. Im sorry my sweet i dont know what came over me. Unfortunately i have been given some "game" suggestions from some yank fellows on another board. Aparantly women are to wait at a residence in a prone posistion waiting for there man to return from "running the streets"? However as you two are refined english ladies, i feel i may have approached you in an unsuitable manor. The yank fellows also pointed me in the direction of a rather charming mating song

"my minds telling me no, but my body my bodys telling me yeahsss, baby i dont wana hurt nobody, but there is something that i must confessssssssss

"i dont see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind, i dont see nothing wrong"
    "i dont see nothing wrong, with a little bump and grind, i dont see nothing wrong"

I played this at the village fete and i must say it went down a storm.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Sr. Product Development Engineer
    Home Page:
    LOL

LOL, IM laughing so hard right now!! You have to love some R-Kelly songs!! Very funny!!!!!

11. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Internal IT Auditor
    Don't be blaming us Yanks for you sticking your foot in it. :D

Jamie

12. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

OH Sol_Dave you are a bad boy again :evil: Not good when talking to a ladie!!! You better get some new friends or you will be putting your foot in your mouth again Like jamie said!! :shock: Lisa

13. sol_dave

sol_dave Guest

shorelady are you trying to say that you see something wrong with a little bump and grind?

Mr.Kelly would beg to differ on your stance

14. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Great stuff sol-dave keep it coming!

Claire & Gemma I had a look at your account and can't see anything wrong with it. I have changed your password and will email it to you, I also just logged in as you using the new password and it worked fine for me.

Let me know if it works.

15. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

There is nothing wrong with a little bump and grind ... In my case its called making love Sol_Dave..

16. Liz

Liz Guest

God I LOVE that song! That was so funny soldave, if you can sing like RKelly too you will have no problem just stay away from the 13 yr olds :shock: :lol: :lol: Lisa, you have to mix it up do the bump and grind one night and the making love one another :wink:

17. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

:wink: :lol: Ok I will try to do both liz... With Lungman that is !!! Lisa

18. Liz

Liz Guest

Just like an excercise routine gotta mix it up a little. Im JK with you, you already know that. 8) 8)

19. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Yes I do know your jk .. :wink:

20. Ramdomly bringing old topics back. eeeeeeeee