Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Partydollgirl, Jan 5, 2011.

1. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Definitely, as others have said, don't worry about it. We all do the best we can, but age and life rarely cut us any slack. We both struggle with finding time to work out. We tried gym memberships, but, with so much time between visits, I got tired of having the gym staff ask me if I was there for my orientation tour ever time I went in. LOL We have some home equipment that helps now, and it is what it is. The folks I feel sorry for are those who would let body image get in the way of experiencing a place like TTR.

2. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am the same as you all my biggest was 220lb lowest 130lb about 10 years ago now am 148lb I need to lose about 10lb to get in my clothes for this trip I go gym and try be good with my food , but I like to much bad food . I go in 8 weeks !!

3. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for feeling my pain! You can do it....you've got 8 weeks!! I leave in 4 weeks...eeek! I'm hoping to get another 10 pounds off, but have decided it is what it is and I deserve to have fun on this vacation! The people who matter are the ones who will talk to me no matter what I look like!

4. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Best laid plans....couple of weeks ago we were enjoying a Saturday night with some TTR friends. After way too many rye n cokes, I got in a disagreement with the first step exiting the hot tub. I lost, and landed on my shoulder. Didn't hurt that much that night, but since then... This week I have been hit with a monster cold. Really sucks when you want to work out, but things get in the way.

5. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get in the gym get well u can only do your best am sure u will good either way nobody is there to judge u :)

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    haven't been here for awhile myself. got all stressed out all winter and gained a lot of weight. yuk! but am working on the problem. its crazy but I know that eating right is the only way to go if I want to take it off, and keep it off!!

7. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    well its not coming off fast, but its going! putting the 80 per. in the kitchen to the test. its true. at this rate oct. should be looking real good for fitting my clothes!!!

8. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    ok wow! just put on pants I wore last sat. way looser? I will take it! just keeping it real. I like this a lot!!

9. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lost only 5lb but defo lose inches and built muscle looking more toned diet still could be better !
    5 weeks today ;)

10. Aknbak

Aknbak Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    I've totally suprised myself and stuck with a diet/ gym plan.

I don't look like i did when i was 20, but i don't look like I did 3 months ago either.:partyhorn:

11. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 1
    Hey girl I saw this and well I think you,Carol, Christy, Me, Debbie and Kim. Well alot of us are in the same boat and maybe that cause we are all getting older. Last year I took off 25 lbs but this year I am up and will be going in 11 days probably the highest weight that I have ever been there.I have just been fighting a cold for almost 6 months and I fight the knee pain during workouts. The workouts are just no fun anymore cause of it. Alot of the dresses that I normally wear won't fit ( hell that pisses me off, screwing with my friggin sexy) and my favorite cover ups, not even maybe this year. Anyways I love you the way you are and life as we all get older it is just getting harder and harder to lose. My muffin is gonna jiggle alot so I hope you will be there dancing up a storm and jiggling with me. I am only down 2 lbs as of right now.(Now that is sad) I will still give it my all for the next 11 days in hopes of at least losing 5 lbs. Just cause I would like my scrubs to fit when I get back and I am already having the apple roll down the belly with them. I can't wait to see you again.

12. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitely gonna get out there and jiggle with you!!! So far I've managed to get a little over 20 lbs off, but that still leaves me about 15-20 lbs heavier than I've ever gone before....I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I tried to squeeze all this voluptuousness into my school girl costume!! It was quite a sight! LOL!! Got a few new things and have decided I'm gonna rock what I've got. I see some sexy jiggles and Sambuca in our future! See ya soon!!!!

13. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    bad food choices this week. so chin up better now right!!

14. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Well been a long time since I didn't post in here.. And it's the time to kicked back in.. After doing all type of reno around the house and been racing all summer time to start back to weight and loose some of my ice cream fat I got =)

15. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Started on august 21st and I'm down to 6.4 pounds. ( I cheated this weekend but still got my training going. )

I tough I would had die at least 6 times last week.. This week much easier, mixing heavier weights in now as well.

16. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    I didn't post here in a while. And nobody seems to read here no more.

Anyways;

I'm down by 4 pounds this week for a total of 10.6 pounds since October. For a big total of 17.4 Pounds since mid August 21st.
    Still 5 months 4 days before our trip so I have plenty of time to get some fast off ! :)

17. Crystal

Crystal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Way to go!!!!! Great job!!!!! It's definitely a journey on its own!!