Finally! Leaving This Week!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by MinnesotaWoman, Oct 14, 2014.

1. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Into last minute prep. Getting that anxious/nervous feeling I always get, when it starts getting close. I have no idea why. While I don't love flying, I'm not too afraid to fly. (Plus, drinking helps) I guess it is more about hoping everything goes smoothly -- that we don't forget anything, that we get everything around the house done that we need to do, that we wake up/get to the airport on time, etc.
    We will have our bottle of Kinky (gold) /vodka/Mountain Dew/Sierra Mist Cranberry to suck down quick once we get to the airport, right before we go in.
    Our tradition is vodka/oj, but I have wanted to try out that Kinky Gold -- I think it's going to be a winner.
    I have said that I was getting second thoughts about booking at Oasis Sens, but that's all it is - thoughts, I still think I'd book again. We will never know, unless we try. And I got a pretty sweet deal on it, besides. Plus the fact that I did the room upgrade to the Sian Kaan rooms (vip) and my husband still doesn't know! I am pretty impressed with myself that I have been able to keep it a secret since July!
    One awesome thing right out of the gate will be that we will get to our resort in no time at all! I have stayed further and much further down the coast -- and while it isn't that big of a deal --- it's sure nice when you are just 10 minutes from the airport!
    Of course I keep checking the weather, and that looks like a mixed bag. We want to go over to Isla one day, so - while we don't want to go when it's pouring rain, I'd rather do it when it's maybe cloudy and sprinkles part of the day -- so we'll just have to figure that all out when we get there. Also - they can't tell ANYTHING this far ahead, anyway.
    Ok -- not sure too many people even care about this resort, but for those who do --- look for a review to come out.... oh, probably close to November. Give me a bit of time to detox, rest, and build my strength back up when we get back!

2. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts..........Did you prebook the boobscruise over to Isla?

3. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yes...many people will be looking for an alternative to TTR in June if the news and timeframe is correct, so please share your experience.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +1,956 / 12
    Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Enjoy your trip.

5. hollywood099

hollywood099 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also looking forward to reading your review! Have a great trip!

6. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We didn't do the Boobs Cruise. We decided to hold off until we go to Temptation again. Getting down to Temptation by 9 am from the Sens didn't sound like so much fun. We did the Captain Hook on Thursday night, which is free when you stay at the Oasis Sens -- for all rooms or just VIP, I'm not sure. That was fun. Not near so much as Boobs Cruise, I'm sure -- but we had a good time.

7. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We took the plunge and booked oasis sens nov19 to 26 so I'm really waiting on you tr , hope you enjoy