Gran Costa Real ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Rumbles

Rumbles Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Husband and I stayed at Gran Costa Real in January and enjoyed it very much. As we were first timers, we had the yellow wrist bands but we did not see any others. We plan on returning next year!! :clap:

2. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chaos-they can tell if you are a repeat by their records! You get great service whether you have yellow or black bands. We got a bottle of champagne in our room welcoming us back.

donna
    52 days and counting....... :D

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love felix and mauro(sp?) in the lobby bar during the day. they are just dolls. i miss them already... :cry:

4. cancun_crazy

cancun_crazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im home

Hey Guys,

ive just got home an hour ago from cancun, what an experiance it was. stayed at the gran costa real for 2 weeks with 10 other guys from england. the hotel and staff where amazing, Omah, your a true legend!!! :D crazy nights with crazy people! i only wish i was still there..........miss u cancun.

mark

Living the cancun blues!!!! :(

5. LeonC

LeonC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Despressed...

Howdy folks, this is Leon from England... I was on holiday with "Cancun Crazy" who has just posted the previous message... i'm speechless, myself and thw 10 other english lads just had the best time of our life... I got back home about 2 hours ago, and i'm deeply depressed... I met Apple and her friend over there, but sadly didn't really get to know each other.. I was either been sick, in bed poorl, or DRUNK. Thankyou to all the staff at the Gran Costa Real - Cancun MX, especially Omar the sports & entertainment rep - your a legend in our eyes and if your reading this, RUFIO, RUFIO, RUFIO !! HAHA game on player....

6. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gran costa real is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! julio the bar tender at the beach bar is top notch take your own cd's along he will blast the rooftops off, im going back next year for my black band wah ha haaaa, jorge the security guard is cool and big lorenzo he works his ass off

7. AlbaAngel18

AlbaAngel18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooo u guys r making me soo excited! this hotel looks beautiful i hope its just as wonderful to live in for a week:) woooo a couple weeks 2 go!!

8. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you will love it, your making me jealous you have still got your holiday ahead, tell julio at the beach bar prince harry, mowgli and scott saih hi haha

9. donna in wv

donna in wv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Julio is great! Ask him to make you a bird out of bamboo...it's amazing!

We'll be arriving May 8 for our sixth stay there....the staff is the best!

10. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh im so depressed wish I was back there it was my best holiday by farrrrr, just wanna be back getting peeved up at the beach bar then just bounce all the way into slices, corona bar and senor frogs.

oh the memories are flooding back

11. Scotia

Scotia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Everyone,

Mark from Scotland here, going to Cancun for first time with a mate on 26th Aug Staying at the Costa Real Resort. Have read lots of good posts on here about the place so looking forward to it.

Let me know if your gonna be out there around the same time, would be good to meet up for a drink with people.

Cheers

Mark

12. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello u might be best to post in the breakers forum, or have a look in BBG forum for bar leaping tours that steve arranges with people from the forum

13. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh, and make sure you go to SENOR FROGS

14. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yeah senor frogs is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE THE CITY ALSO and Canadia birds Ay I love it when they say Ay after everything

15. Scotia

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Sol,

I will make sure I got to Senor Frogs! in fact I will make sure I get there more than a few times :)

I've been to Ibiza the past 4 yrs as I know some poeple who live there so will be nice to have a change. Not a big raver so not bothered about the lack of dance music

Thanks again

Mark

16. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have pics and a few videos from my trip in feb. on the way!!! mostly just of me n my 2 girlfriend,s not too much scenic...sorry

17. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    photobucket is a piece....does anyone know how i can make only one link, without having to show all the urls n stuff?

18. Scotia

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey edmonton,

Sorry don't know about the link thing :( , I take it you had a good time in Cancun? Can't wait til I go in Aug! I'm sure I will njoy ma self, us Scots know how to drink :wink:

you going back in 2007?

Cheers

Mark

19. edmonton_jessie

edmonton_jessie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heck yes were gonig next feb. theres like 15 of us that met there and are going same place same time again, n everyone is bringing more ppl so the gong show grows!! i can see how yall turn this into a annual if not more often kind of a thing...

20. Scotia

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like your gonna have a blast in 2007 :) here's hoping I enjoy it as much as everyone else, if so I'll probably head back myself in 2007 aroun d Spring Break to see what its Like...

M