Grand Sunset Princess ROLE CALL

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by goldwinglion, Oct 23, 2012.

1. goldwinglion

goldwinglion Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi gang we will be there JAN 20-27 in the adult only swim up section would love to meet some people prior to the trip like we did last year .

2. goldwinglion

goldwinglion Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just so no one is confused our dates are Jan 20-27 2013. Surely out of 101 views someone must be going. If that's not your stay period what is yours? Let's get a Sunset Princess role call going folks. Thanks for looking S&S

3. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    How was your stay at Grand Sunset Princess. Would like some first hand info before I book.

4. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2
    The grand Riviera princess is not that great. The beach is terrible. Very rocky bottom and the water is stained a brown color from a mangrove swamp that drains into the water. Food is like eating at Golden Corral. The structure and grounds are nice. Service is decent. Least favorite of the 5 resorts we have vacationed at in the Cancun area.

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we are booked for the Grand Sunset Princess Hotel in a Platinum Suite June 7-14, 2016. I'll be sure to post info. when I get back. After being with hubby for 9 years, I FINALLY convinced him to get a passport and come to Mexico with me. It won't be the same as we aren't going to TTR but just to be in paradise with my family will be special.