~July 6 -12th~

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus' started by Ga_SunSeeker, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Ga_SunSeeker

Ga_SunSeeker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband & I will be 1st timers @ GP & Cancun.. We were originally booked @ Temptations but everybody backed out who was going with us so thought we'd test the waters at GP. I've never been topless at a beach but thought i'd like to try it out! :) Hoping this is not frowned upon!!

We're looking for some where we can party & chill if need be during the day w/ some awesome people!

Seen alot about Steve's Boobs Cruise- Will this be an option for us since we will be at GP!? Sure hope so! Any insight is helpful!

Is anyone else booked for 7/6- 7/12 time frame?

2. ScorpioMCN

ScorpioMCN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've not done the Boobs Cruise, but I would imagine you can get on it even though you're not staying at TTR - you'll just have to take the bus to Temptation as I believe they board at Temptation's dock. I would inquire with Steve (Admin of this site) and he can tell you all about it.

3. Conor

Conor Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my gf and I are going to the great parnassus from june 20th to july 11th hope to be at the golden most nights

4. RedSoxCouple

RedSoxCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at TTR July 10 - 14th and we have done "Steve's" Boobs Cruise. First I think you can get day passes to TTR and you can hag out with all of us and be as topless as you want :) Second make sure that you sign up for STEVE'S BOOBS CRUISE and not one of the boring knock offs. We had a blast, perhaps the hightlight of our last trip. Hope to see you

5. theycallmedude

theycallmedude Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to be there the 7th - 12th! Our 2nd visit.

6. Ga_SunSeeker

Ga_SunSeeker Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm already counting the days down.. So ready!! Can't wait to see you all there!

7. T&M Summer Lovin

T&M Summer Lovin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Everyone!! We too are new to the experience at GP and Temptations!! Were booked at Temptations from July 2-5 and GP 5-9. Look forward to meeting you all!! Counting down the days until we get to enjoy beautiful beaches, weather, cold beer, great entertainment and having the time of our life!!
    :daveandmo: