kandl Sept Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Resort Reviews' started by kandl, Sep 23, 2013.

1. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a Most Excellent, Awesome, Wonderful Trip!!!
    Yea it rained everyday, but we had a Blast because it's Freaking Temptation!
    The games were Fun! Who knew Naked Twisted could be so exhilarating? We rocked the music trivia, arm wrestling, beer drinking, battle o the sexes. Loved the Volleyball Crew & Body shots with Paloma! (Thanks Delicious!)
    We met loads of really cool people from Cancuncare,(Giles,Amy, Scott, Spicy) passed out orange bands & corrupted the Newbies, & hung out with old friends from the leftover labor day crew! (Kristin & Doug)
    Nice shows has some cool new shows. Foot juggling a lamp post? Cool things to do with 100 hula hoops, & my all time fav, The COP!
    So ya, we did have to get a little creative to deal with the rain. More time in the game room playing pool, watching boxing, Getting a Bad Ass Tattoo in the Back Room from Miguel! (Will definitely have him Do Me again!) ...And a few other things that are Fun indoors! lol
    So the Boobs Cruise on the 12th was a little wet, The crew had their work cut out for them, keeping people from falling off the boat & drowning. But Chinos kept the Party going! Cupid Shuffle under the Palapa, snuggling under towels...There were some fool people that continued to dance atop the boat in the driving rain & spray & Lick the whip cream. But it was the first time I saw 68 people try to cram into the cabin for something that was NOT a "Running Buffet!" Loren Tim & Mandy, Ya'll R Crazy! Thanks Steve for giving us one more Unforgettable Boobs Cruise.
    And as always the most fun was hanging out at the Sexy pool with friends! Tim & Mandy, Naked Twister, Blood & Needles, Pink Pussy's'..You two are Legend! Had to make daily trips to the Quiet pool to rescue people, Duncan, Vince & Kristen. And dancing the nite away at Paty O's, come rain or shine or foam or rail vodka, You always leave exhausted, drunk, bellys full o burgers & a smile on your face!

I never slipped on the tile, even though it was wet, I was drunk & in high heels.
    I loved the music, I can dance to pitbull forever & love being taught new dances. They were playing all my latest iTunes.
    I said no thanks to the premier club once & was never approached again.
    The "Clique" of 42 did not bother me & I did not bother them. We were always having way more Fun!
    Ya we got tired of the food, but that is because we have eaten it 3x a day for 48 days over the past 16 months. hahaha
    Security was nothing but a comfort to me. Always there when I need them. (And I have needed them!)
    We had a GREAT Trip, because that is what we went to Temptation to do! We Love TTR & would not change a thing. It is impossible to go and not meet Awesome People & Have a Total Blast!!
    And that is exactly what we did!!!
    Can't wait to See You Again SOON!!
    K@ & Loren

2. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    That was our group. ;)

eta: Great trip report!

3. TediNTigz

TediNTigz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoa! Love it! Is this new or did someone bring a twister "board" and people just joined in?

4. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 2
    Awesome trip report, thanks :) 5 more days for us, can't wait!

5. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is new! It was Fun! Paloma was in charge & It can get pretty crazy, Especially considering who is playing! Tim, K@ & Brenna! It was kinda touchy feely, you know!
    Loved it

6. HnJ

HnJ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the report! We can't wait to head south next week!

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We loved hanging out with y'all. Maybe we will see you there next April, when the rain is usually nowhere to be found. :umbrella1:

8. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Never happy to hear that you needed security, but glad to hear they took care of you when you needed them.

9. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    Great trip report Kat....missed you guys.....come back in November (16th). Oh and Hi Loren.

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR...Thanks for sharing...Teptations is an awesome place to be ....RAIN or SHINE:daveandmo::daveandmo: