Mango Tango VS Coco Bongo?

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by curiouskath, Jun 7, 2005.

?

Which do you like better Mango Tango or Coco Bongo?

1. Mango Tango

100.0%
  2. Coco Bongo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. curiouskath

curiouskath Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who has been to both Mango Tango and Coco Bongo? Which one did you like better? Or would you recommend one over the other? Does Coco Bongo have a show too?

Thanks for your help!

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't vote and the reason I didn't was because one is a place that has dinner shows and one is a club.

They just aren't in the same category....go to Mango Tango first and hit Coco Bongo after!

3. curiouskath

curiouskath Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Elizabeth. That is what I thought but I was not sure about Coco Bongo but had read on Trip advisor it had a show too. I must have misunderstood - that is one reason I wanted to post this question to the experts on this board!

I knew I would get a valid answer! Thanks again.

4. stylz

stylz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i never heard of mongo tongo and i didn't go to coco bongo, so i picked coco bongo cuz my friend went there and said it was insane

5. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8) We have been to both, CoCo Bongo is a great club. We love it. ManGo TanGo is a good dinner show, With great food and drinks for one price. I would say do both.. :p

6. cathleen7

cathleen7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also would say to do both. You could easily do them on the same night also. We had a great time at both of them.

Cat