Newbie Trip Report - 7/31-08/05

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Reviews' started by Joanna&Tony, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Joanna&Tony

Joanna&Tony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As we sit on our flight home :( I decided this would be a good time to type up a trip report. As newbies, we found reading other trip reports helped us to prepare for our first stay at TTR. I will do my best with remembering all the days, but some days were definitely fuzzier than others. I hope it's not boring and I am sorry if I forgot people we met. I am terrible with names too! Our trip was originally only going to be a weekend trip but after reading some of the posts on cancuncare we quickly realized there is no way that would be a long enough trip to truly get the "adult spring break" experience. We were finally able to work out going for 5 nights.

We took off Friday morning and made the nearly 2 hour drive from Columbus, Ohio to the Cleveland airport. The drive didn't seem so bad there, but as we sit here on the plane and think about the dreadful drive home that we will be making after midnight, I regret not booking airline tickets in our hometown. Mistake number one just to save a buck. I will never make that one again. We immediately headed straight to the Quaker steak bar in the airport and proceeded to down a few. The flight was fairly uneventful. We had a few drinks, brief connection in Atlanta, more drinks, and then landed around 7:30 in Cancun!

We had been in Cancun a little over two years ago and we were fully aware of the vultures near the airport exit. We were victims of them on our first trip but I vowed to not make that mistake this time. I stayed about 10 feet in front of my husband on the way out and not one person tried to stop me. I think they focus on couples. Once outside we searched for USA Transfers. We passed them and went almost to the end of the van line. They were actually located straight out of the door to the right a bit along the curb. The guy told us it would just be a couple minutes and directed us to the outdoor bar. We grabbed two bud lights and by the time we turned around it was time to head out. Our driver was super nice and I think I asked him a million questions. Probably because I had a little bit of a buzz going on. The last time we were in Cancun we took that dumb transfer that goes to a million hotels and takes a couple hours. USA Transfers goes straight to the hotel and I want to say it only took like 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend using them. We tipped the driver and headed inside the hotel.

The lady at the front desk wasn't too friendly and looked like she wanted to be somewhere else. They also only offered us some shitty beer to drink. We were a little disappointed with the welcome but I think it was because we were so spoiled staying at such a nice resort our last time in Cancun. But we were also bored so you take the good with the bad at both places. We booked a cheap room on Alphrooms (I would also highly recommend) in the hopes of just paying for an upgrade when we arrived after seeing the rooms. My husband asked if we could see the rooms and she said no there were only 2 rooms available. One faced the street and the other faced the garden. We chose the garden room which was located in the 5000's. After reading room section reviews on here I figured that would be a safe bet. Our room number was 5222. The air conditioner in the room worked great. We had no issues. In fact at one point we had to turn the temperature up because it could easily make the room cold. I was worried about the musty smell everyone talks about but our room had no bad smell. Does it need to be updated? Yes. The tile in the shower is all scratched up. Some of the floor was chipped. There is obvious wear and tear on the walls. The handle on a drawer was falling off, and the fridge only kind of closed. Big whoop. We really didn't care about the room too much. We came to enjoy the pool and the bars. The deck outside was a little small but it was set back a little for more privacy. We thought it looked like a great place to have some fun but we never made it out there. The bed was always closer :) Overall we were satisfied with the room. We then opened our luggage to find that the locks had been ripped off and our luggage was damaged. When we opened our luggage all of our stuff had been gone through, our toiletries bags and makeup bags were unzipped. It was a disaster. My husbands cologne was missing. There wasn't a note from TSA and we had TSA approved locks on them so we can only assume an employee had decided to try and find some goodies. I am so glad we had all of our valuable stuff with us in our carry-on. We were irritated about it but we were to anxious to go grab a drink and enjoy white night at PatyOs.

We hurried up and changed and headed down. The one thing that does suck about getting to the resort at night if you have never been there is that you don't know where shit is. They give you a map but there is nothing like looking at a map in the dark. There seemed to be a thousand walking paths. We finally found the place and there were a lot of people already drinking it up and having a good time. We walked around the bar a bit and I was starting to regret our decision to come to the resort. I thought people would be extremely friendly and welcoming but we felt like we were out of the loop. It almost felt like being in a high school lunch room when you are the new kid. Obviously everyone already had their groups and didn't seem too willing to talk to random people. I can be a little shy at first so I was just hoping someone would say hi and we wouldn't have to just go back to the room bored and sober. I later found out that the sexy pool is the best place to meet people. My initial reaction and feeling really only lasted about 5 or 10 minutes. I just must have zero patience. My husband went to grab a drink at the bar and left me standing among the strangers. I looked over and saw this blonde and her husband sitting at one of the high top tables. I thought I recognized them and assumed it was from either cancuncare or the cancuncare Facebook. I told them that they looked miserable. Apparently they had gone on the boobs cruise that day and were exhausted. We chatted with them for a while and hung out with them the duration of our trip. Kelly and chad we had a blast with you guys! The alcohol started to flow through me and soon enough I was ready to dance. That is all I wanted to do on this trip. There were a few people dancing but it started to pick up soon enough. I had a great time dancing with Brad and Elaine. You both are a trip, wild and crazy, and we enjoyed meeting you too. My husband never dances but he must have been getting drunk quick because he was out there shaking his ass. I have to say that we were having a great time and we were already enjoying this much needed vacation. Before we came I assumed I would keep my top on at least for most the trip and I would always stay fully covered. That night I knew I was doomed when I started pulling up my dress to shake and show my ass. At least I had a thing on or I would have been giving a different kind of view. A couple hours later my husband went to sit down at a table. I asked if he was okay and he said yes. I went to go dance again, a few minutes later I look over and he is slowly dropping down in his seat. I concluded it was time to walk his drunk as back to room. Ugh it was a long walk! I thought for sure he was going to pass out immediately. That resort must do something to him because he got a second wind as soon as we hit the room and I didn't get to sleep for a couple hours. We finally went to bed and I woke up around 7:00 the next morning hearing these stupid birds that sounded like a screaming baby. That happened every morning and I was up everyday between 7-8 and could never go back to sleep.

Day 2 to be continued.....

2. JimKel

JimKel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Great starting report of your trip! Keep up the detail and we are looking for more. Glad you relaxed and started meeting people. Only 111 days till our 3rd trip.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 1
    Nice report so far..also Atlanta is the worst when it comes to luggage handlers with sticky fingers. I avoid connections there like the plague

4. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +655 / 3
    Thanks for the info about the birds!! I'll be SURE to pack some ear plugs!! This is the first year in forever that we haven't had a mockingbird outside our bedroom window here at home. I feel like the girl in the movie "Failure to Launch" with Kate Hudson and Matthew McC...(sp) where she buys the gun to kill it and then is remorseful when she does...lol

Can't wait to read about the rest!!

D

5. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 2
    Sound like a poor start is revving up

6. Joanna&Tony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 2....
    So after the loud birds woke me up I was ready to start the day and get to the sexy pool. I was excited to see what all the hype was about. I woke my husband up and we went down to walk the grounds. The pools weren't open yet so we ventured over to the breakfast buffet. (I forgot to include that we ate at the dinner buffet before getting ready to go out the first night. The food is TERRIBLE. I was so disappointed. I think they had mashed potatoes that tasted okay but I told my husband we would never come back to the dinner buffet). So I was a little worried about the breakfast buffet. I filled up my plate and immediately asked for a cup of coffee. I do not function until I have a cup of coffee. The coffee is terrible. I drank it every morning but it is hard to get down. The eggs were okay. My husband took a bite of his sausage and then put it down. He told me not to go near it. He said he didn't know what the hell it really was. I knew it must be bad because that man eats everything. The hash browns tasted like paper. There were a couple good things there. We didn't even see the omelette bar until the next morning. The omelette bar is the best thing they have going. Breakfast was quick and we went to get towels and find seats. A lot of the chairs already had towels on them so we had to find chairs on the opposite side of the pool bar. We knew that the bar was where we would be all day so I didn't like our bag being so far away. Nobody touched it though. By the next day I didn't even care about that anymore. We walked through the pool to the swim up bar and realized we forgot our mugs. Of course I sent my husband to go retrieve them since he wore me out too much the night before. The pool water felt too good to get out. Yes August is hot. Yes the water is like a warm bath. But we are from Ohio where the pools seem to always be freezing so we loved how warm it was but I know a lot of people complained about it. If you don't like warm pools then don't go in August. Anyways...I had the 20 oz bubba mug which was the perfect size and my husband had the 32 oz which he thought was perfect for him. We decorated them with stickers at home. We thought they were fun and looked cute. They were definitely conversation starters.

While my husband was walking back I heard someone say his name. My first reaction was great, who do we know from home that is here. Then I saw some random guy walking towards me and said my name. I was racking my brain trying to figure out who it was. I then remembered seeing him comment on the cancuncare Facebook page. I will say that if you are new, make as many contacts on this site with people going at the same time. You will see these people and can open with.... Don't I know you from cancuncare? We stood in the pool and talked with Harrison and his wife Cathy for a while. They are members and have been something like 10 times so it was nice to get the insider information on the resort. We chatted with them for the duration of our trip, they were a great couple. It was also nice for my husband to talk to someone else about cars and motorcycles. It's like a foreign language when he talks to me about them. I ended up getting a screwdriver at the bar but I have to say the oj is hit or miss there. Okay no actually it is nasty. (On that note the champagne sucks there too so avoid the mimosa at all cost. I couldn't even force that drink down my throat). And the oj was so sweet I could only get two mugs worth before I couldn't drink it anymore. I tried many drinks but towards the last couple days I ended up sticking with captain and coke. There are only so many sweet drinks you can have.

As the day went on we ran into chad and kelly again. We met a couple of great people, one couple was Mariah and Doug. Later that night I talked to Mariah again and I think I asked her the exact same questions I did at the pool because the answers sounded familiar. I just hoped she didn't notice how terrible of a drunken listener I was that day at the pool. We also met Joy and John Paul. Joy you had me laughing so hard the couple days we hung out with you. My abs hurt I had laughed so much. Joy is just one ball of energy and definitely got the group going. I remember shots, drinks, dancing in the pool, Kelly needing to leave a little early because she drank too much, a little alone time with the hubby in one of the tub areas in the pool (or at least we pretended nobody else was at the pool, I am sure we had some kind of audience). Everything kind of blurred together. We headed back to the room for a nap. I cannot stress this enough TAKE A NAP DURING THE DAY!!! The couple days we didn't take naps my husband turned in early or looked miserable at the bar late and I had a tough time rallying.

We got up, got ready and headed to Bellavista for dinner. The food was good just not great. My chicken was dry but considering it is a seafood restaurant I probably shouldn't have gotten chicken. My husband really liked his meal. I did like the ambiance of the place. We then headed over to the sports bar and played pool for a bit. I loved that bar. It was quiet, great bartender, and I was actually beating my husband in pool for once. We ended up here a few more times before our trip was over. We decided to walk around a bit and heard music coming from the sports pool. They had set up a huge stage and walkways and had a guy singing with another guy playing keyboard. We thought it was some dude doing karaoke. My husband wondered if the main act cancelled and this was their b squad. We stood there for a few minutes but decided it wasn't good. Later on we found out that the resort puts on a great show with fire and we totally missed out on that one. We decided to head back to the room and get ready for PatyOs. It was red night. I had the hardest time finding a red dress I liked. I ended up finding a little red nighty lingerie type thing that resembled a dress. Worked for me and my husband. The rest of the night was just drinking and dancing. We met another crazy couple, Jamie and JD.

A big group of us at PatyOs had decided a dip in the pool sounded like a great idea so we headed over to the sports pool to party. The security guard was hitting that pool hard that night. I assume because of the stage and equipment set up. One of our group members jumped in, no clothes and the security guard was quick to tell her to put something on. With no panties, what is one to do? My husband, like a ninja in the night, whipped out of his shirt pocket a red thong. Crisis averted. He doesn't usually keep women's underwear in his pocket but he did that night since he needed a hint of red to go with his black shirt for red night. The red thongs came with my outfit but they were way too big to wear. I think at one point Brad modeled them for the group. As we started to behave ourselves the security guard would begin to disappear for longer time periods. Somebody dared the girls to get on the stage catwalk naked. I've never been one to turn down a dare. Security guard was out of site so I hopped up there. Two more girls proceeded to join me to model our birthday suits. After getting back into the water we thought it was now the guys turn to give us a show. Not that us girls are particular fond of watching men show their junk but nothing gets a party started more than some helicopter action. Come on...you know that is great entertainment. Sadly the guys refused. My husband pointed out that once the girls got up there we lost all negotiating power. Damn! I won't speak of the things going on at the pool because I believe what happens at the sports pool after midnight, stays at the sports pool! (And by the way if you are a single guy, do not come to the pool after dark breaking your neck with your mouth open trying to get free shows. Turn on your tv in the rooms for that. You look like a creeper. If you are a couple that is a different story and you can stay lol.) After some more debauchery we all got out to put on some wet clothes or at least wet undergarments. Jamie did notice before we left one of the security guards holding something that resembled a dildo. My husband decided to investigate and after a little observation he concluded it was a very large one with balls on the bottom. That security guard was going to town stroking his large fake penis. Probably one of the funniest things we saw. We then left, very wet to go get burgers from PatyOs. They are not great but after drinking they taste like heaven. After looking like wet hot messes at the bar we stumbled back to our room ready to do it all again the next day.

Day 3 to be continued.....

7. bneintexas

bneintexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Joanna, I was wondering whose red thong that was. To my surprise when I got home and unpacked, the red thong once again appeared. It might even make it into the scrapbook...lol Great report... and thanks for the great times!!!!

8. bneintexas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    [​IMG]

Do these look familiar?

9. Joanna&Tony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes! The infamous red thong. They fit you quite well. Lol

10. CCostanzo951

CCostanzo951 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Great report we had a blast with everyone mentioned in the report and we are already looking to book the next trip

11. Joanna&Tony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tony was just asking me tonight when our next trip should be.

12. bneintexas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are possibly going back in March.

13. vacationfun2

Ratings:
    +104 / 2
    Thanks for the interesting report, looking forward to more

14. Joanna&Tony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 3 or as I like to call it... The blur

Woke up around 730 to my dear bird friends. Same routine, I get ready, wake up my husband, head down for breakfast. This morning we actually saw the omelette bar. I don't know how we ever missed it the first morning. That woman who works the omelette bar is a beast! She rocked that omelette bar and it was so good. Finally a good breakfast. Headed to the pool, found our crew of people, and drinks just started flowing. Then shots came into the picture. The more I drank, the more I started to drift away talking to strangers. My poor husband was apparently constantly asking where I was. Kelly and chad said I would just wave and say that I was going to mingle.

I wandered over in the pool that is closest to the buffet and met a group of fun woman partying it up. They decided to sign up for the slip and slide flip cup competition or whatever the hell it was called. Obviously I had to join in this also. My husband finally found me and signed up as well. I haven't been on one since I was 12 and even then I never could go down them correctly. Alcohol courage is all it takes. In my drunken state I imagined how swift and smooth I would fly down the slip and slide. Ha! That certainly didn't happen. I took off running, slipped and fell on my ass and then banged the back of my head in the ground and then slid. I can't believe I didn't knock myself out. I think my ass took the grunt of the fall. Well I definitely know it did. My poor ass bone hurt for the next couple days. But I didn't feel it until the next morning. About a day or two later my husband told me about the massive bruise covering about half my ass. It has been a week since this damn slip and slide adventure and the bruise is still there. Never never again. When I got to the bottom I chugged the disgusting warm beer and I was told since I spilled a little I had to drink another one. Yeah that didn't help my drunkenness at all. We of course lost. What happened next I don't remember at all but I somehow ended up playing volleyball on the beach with our group. I never ever play volleyball mostly because I am terrible, but it is amazing how confident you get with a bit of booze. The great thing about our game was that if you screwed up, you could flash and get another turn. I probably should have just played naked at that point as much as I flashed. I was however a good cheerleader trying to get everyone pumped up.

After volleyball I headed back over to the pool to find my husband and my mug of alcohol. I think I got distracted meeting people because the next day I had a lot more friends that I didn't remember ever talking to. My husband finally found me. He was wearing his OSU hat and of course started getting shit from a Michigan fan. At one point in time they were screaming at each other in the pool. I think 50% of the people in the pool might have been a little worried a fight was about to ensue and the other 50% could see the guys laughing as they were yelling shit to each other. My husband lost his voice that day.

We were supposed to meet Harrison Cathy Kelly and Chad at dinner that evening at like 6 for the Italian restaurant. From what I hear this is like a 2 hour dinner, delicious, and the sexy coffee is a must. Kelly came in the pool twice telling me to go get ready. I finally listened and we headed back to the room. When we got to the top of the steps, my husband rolled his ankle. I had no idea until later. I guess he was rolling around on the bed in pain while I hopped in the shower. I guess we got partially ready and passed out because we suddenly woke up a couple hours later. Missed dinner. I felt so bad both because I missed dinner. Harrison left a message but our phone never rang. I would suggest checking the ringer because apparently ours was left off and we didn't realize it. One piece of advice: do not forget to eat lunch. That was probably our downfall for the day.

After getting ready we went to the Italian restaurant or see if they could get us in. My husband had been wearing nice slacks for dinner but he totally forgot that night and showed up with shorts and flip flops. The Italian restaurant were able to get us in after a 20 minutes of waiting and nobody said anything about his attire. From what I hear they have relaxed a bit on the dress code. The dinner was very good but we were so hungry from eating all day we ate so fast and had no interest in staying around enjoying the place. Lesson learned: don't get messed up during the day if you are eating at Italian restaurant that night.

That nights theme was sheer night. We changed and headed to PatyOs. There was hardly anyone there so we decided to go check out nice shoes and see if we could still get in to watch the "anything goes" show. We were just in time. Our team won the competition that night. It was so funny and it helped that we are all competitive and willing to make a full of ourselves. JJ (who is amazing) was hosting the game. One of the objectives was to show off a human body trick. I had just finished nursing my daughter the week before so leaving all inhibitions at the door, I sprayed milk across the stage at JJ. I think he was quite in shock. He remembered me the rest of our stay because of that. We got extra points for that one. I will say it is amazing the stuff you will do at this place. I think as soon as you arrive at the resort you just say: screw it. That night same as the others, drinking and dancing and burgers. I did meet an awesome couple Amy and Jason (mr. Inappropriate) finally remembered . I kept forgetting so I called him mr. irresponsible. Amy you are definitely a dancing queen with lots of glitter :) My husband dipped out early that night. Thank you Kelly and Chad for getting me back to my room.

Day 4:
    Up early again, showers, omelettes, pool, drinks, shots, drinks, shots. The games at the pool are so funny. We wish they would do more. They do however need to get rid of the dumb movie theme music game. Way too hard to do and a little boring after a while. Let me just take the time to apologize to anyone at the pool that day. We were the group that kept throwing our hands up yelling woohoo!!!! I am sure that had to get annoying after a while but we were just having to much fun and the more we did that the more people we had come join our group. We also met Miles and his wife. He kept bring shot after shot after shot. We ran into Amy and Jason and all of the couples decided it was game time in one of the tubs at the pool. Yes we were that loud group having a kick ass time. They were closing the sexy pool so we all went over to the sports pool. We were all starving but when you are wet at night, even though you cover up, you are not permitted in Mexican restaurant. We ended up at the buffet. Ugh.

That night was uniform night. I had a sexy sailor uniform while my husband was a hot dog vender. There weren't a whole lot of people dressed up. The OH-IO. Group were all dressed up and looked like they were having a great time. Mr Scotland had his kilt on. Of course Jamie and I had to pull it up to make sure he wasn't cheating with underwear on. He wasn't. We decided he need some spankings. We both got him good. It was only fair to let him retaliate. He got my ass good. I felt that one for some time. Thank you mr. Scotland. My husband and I went to check out the sports pool but it was way too full that night so we ended up going back to the room.

Day 5: boobs cruise day

We felt a little rough that morning. We had to force food down that morning. I almost wanted to cancel going on the boobs cruise. But after all the hype I knew I couldn't miss it. We talked Kelly and chad on going on it again even though they had just been on it a few days before. We were glad to have at least two people we knew on there with us.

Tops come off almost immediately. I was so used to taking mine off at the pool by this point that I didn't even care and took it right off. We absolutely had the best time. I can only describe it as one wild party. There are some crazy stuff the go on. You have the choice of how crazy you want to get. We stayed at the top part of the boat. It gave us room to move, dance, and watch everything. Lunch is pretty good on the island. The ocean felt amazing especially on such a hard day. Chino and Omar did such a great job getting the party started. I only had one issue on the cruise. While skinny dipping in the ocean I found the current to be a little rough and I was to worn out to stay in the water fighting against it. I got back on the boat and I was still naked. I was going to put my bottoms on and some nasty asshole decided to walk by and slide his hand across me. Just because i don't have bottoms on doesn't give you a right to cop a feel. I was so pissed and felt very violated. It definitely changed the tone of the cruise on the way back. It sucks to have one jerk ruin shit. Despite that incident we would do the boobs cruise again and I would recommend it as a must if you have never gone.

Once we got back we again started to party at the pool. Woohooing and all. Same ole same ole. After cleaning up we met Kelly and chad for dinner at Bellavista. This time I got seafood and the meal was much better. The theme that night was rockstar night. I just went for it with thigh high boots faux leather corset and skirt. We went to karaoke at nice shoes. Amy and my husband both sang their songs and both rocked it out. It was a fun time. Then over to PatyOs for the live band. They weren't really playing good dancing music. They finally picked things up and I think I was the only one dancing for a while. I was trying to get people up and dancing but everyone looked beat. I think boobs cruise days are always rough at night. More dancing then swimming then bed.

Final day:

This day sucked. Not because we were leaving but because the week caught up with me and I felt like shit. We tried to eat breakfast and took it easy. We went to the quiet pool for a bit just to relax. That was our first time there and it was nice to just kind of take it easy somewhere. We had lunch at the Mexican restaurant, backed our bags and then left around 1:45. The saddest part is when they cut off your bracelets. Our second flight back we had to fly through storms. My husband hates to fly so this was an agonizing hour for him. And now we are back to reality cooking and cleaning for ourselves, back to responsibility, and back to watching Disney channel instead of the only two channels Temptation has.

Some last little notes:

The beds suck. No ifs and or buts about. They are soooo firm. I thing this is one of the reasons I had such a hard time sleeping later (and the birds). I don't know if the hotel has toppers. I think if they don't we might buy one at Walmart when we get down there. My husband joked that if a bed sucks somewhere then you don't go back. Here we are figuring out how we can fix the bed because we had so much fun we want to go back.

Don't worry about any insecurities you have. You will not even notice them while you are at the resort. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I kept reading about this but still didn't believe that I would feel okay at the pool. It is so hard to describe the atmosphere and attitudes. You just have to go.

I would say when it comes to the theme nights maybe 20% dress for them if that. I know that I was worried about being one of the lonely ones. When I put on my theme outfit my husband didn't want to leave the room. It made me feel good and by the time we made it to PatyOs I didn't give a shit if I was the only one. I had a blast dressing up so I say do it. Where else are you going to be able to go all out and not be judged?

There are single guys at the resort and the majority of them are respectful. Unfortunately there are a few douchebags. Just walk away from them. You get them no matter if you are at the resort or at a bar in your hometown.

We didn't try the Asian restaurant. We want to make sure we do that next time. And we also want to get the full experience at the Italian place. Take your time, make reservations, and try all the restaurants.

Take naps everyday. We also think that you should have one day half way through where you just take it easy and don't party too hard. I think next time we want to get a room with the jacuzzi on the patio. We think we would get use out of it and it would be a good reason to take an easy day off.

Thank you to everyone we met even if I didn't mention you in the report. You made the vacation awesome and we are already thinking about when to go again next year.

Sorry this was so long!

These are the only pictures we took. We kept forgetting our phone in the room. I know boring. And I am fully aware that I have resting bitch face. In my head I have the biggest smile. We are looking for a cure but haven't found one yet.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. vacationfun2

Ratings:
    +104 / 2
    Great report and a sexy lady

16. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Great report. Glad you had a blast.

17. CCostanzo951

CCostanzo951 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Got some pics I need to send to you... Send me a message with your email!

18. HeatherMac7

HeatherMac7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sad to hear you say the food sucks we are going in a month and I have been reading these to be on the know and I was hoping the food was better than what we had while in Jamaica

19. Joanna&Tony

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The food isn't all bad. It just isn't fantastic. You will be having so much fun you won't even care. I have yet to hear anyone say they came here for the food. The Italian restaurant is good though.

20. Restling

Restling Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    Is the Italian always a very long meal? Not sure I have the patience for that.