Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Cancun' started by Trish, Jan 9, 2017.
Are we there yet???
There is bracelets? lol
kristen78 is selling them lover. 100% profit goes to chinos
Will she have them at the resort?
I can't agree more! I've had 3 classmates from high school pass on this year.
Be wary of the dreaded "first night curse" so you dont miss the epic Boobs Cruise!
The curse? Wake up naked in a Mexican prison....
the first night curse.... ah memories. it happens to the best of us.
Haha first night curse when Danny was handing out good tequila shots. I was wobbly before we even hit the buffet for dinner.
Haha - I call it the first day jitters. Have not avoided them yet in 6 tries.
I sure it must have just been jet lag Trish lol
I can't believe it's so close! I miss you crazy f*ckers!!! <3
Only 22 work days left for me! So many new people to meet and all the chaos crew back where we belong. I can't wait!
Body shots are always welcome!!!
We will be at TTR from December 3rd - December 8th. It is our first time at TTR, but we were at Desire last October for a week. We thought we would check out TTR because of the recent remodel. This group sounds amazing! Can't wait to meet this group! Rob and I (Nancy) signed up for the Boob Cruise on December 4th. We have another couple staying at TTR starting on the 4th from Philly. 46 days from now we will be on a plane heading to Cancun!!!!!! We will be jumping right in to ALL the fun!
7 times the charm?
The curse is waking up / coming to in time to wave goodbye to the cruise leaving without you......
Waking up in a Mexican prison is a lifestyle change you probably don't want!!
After reading the Chaos Crew blog I thought it would be prudent to put together a to do list before we arrive. I welcome additional suggestions.
1. Pre register for rehab. (Alcohol and sex)- done
2. Bail money - done
3. Update my will - done
4. Medical and life insurance - done
5. Pick out music and celebration of life photos- done ( it may be too much fun, but what a way to go)
6. Name in bathing suit - done, but who really cares
7. Pack only my wife's swim suit bottoms - done and double checked
8. Find a "wing man" or "wing couple" - suggestions ?
9. Reafirm the bucket list items that need to be checked off. # 3,6,11, and 112 - done
10. Get in the holiday, party and don't give a shit mood - working on it....
1. That's quitter's talk......Chaos Crew doesn't quit. Once you're friends with us, it just keeps going all year round....mostly the jibes on Facebook
2. Yeah, never needed it before but honestly....I can't say it ever won't be needed with the stupid ideas we come up with on the fly
3. Totally worth it
4. As No.3
5. Bring that music with you so we can rock out to it in the big Jacuzzi they've just built for us all. I always bring my Bose speakers and have Spotify. Now we have good free wi-fi I can programme in any songs anyone requests!
6. LOL. Well you will be singled out when they run the Miss TTR contest!
7. Better check with her on this one - it's all fun and games, but you both got to be on board otherwise it can get really negative very quickly
8. Chaos Crew IS your wing man and wing couple. Seriously. We have got your back, whatever you are in to. I'm 99% certain we can help you get to wherever you guys are wanting to go.
10. Put on some Pitbull music, drink a few shots of hard liquor and take an aphrodisiac. That's a good starter for 10 how we roll.
I wish.... Is it too early to start packing????