Password Protected Picture Site

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Resort' started by twinimini, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please forgive this n00b question - but are these all just pics from Temptation?? Does anyone have any albums they would like to share? We are booked to go in Dec. for our first time and I'm new to the forum trying to get to know people, but I would LOVE to see how things REALLY happen there!!

:icon_redface:

2. volleyballjodi69

volleyballjodi69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pictures/fotki.com

We are going to Temptations Cancun 5/29-6/3 and am trying to figure out what to pack as far as attire. I would like to see some pics that people have submitted on the fotki website. I did register, but not quite sure what we need to do next?

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Folks, please read through this thread and you'll see how the site works. As to what really goes on at TTR....well, we hold Bible readings, discuss the writings of the worlds great philosphers, and devise a plan for world peace.:D

Okay so I guess it is late for April Fools jokes. As to what really goes on at TTR, let me just say :daveandmo::flash::clappyinghappy: and maybe even :69:. Mostly it's just pleasant conversation with good friends and fellow party people.

4. Georgia hikers

Georgia hikers Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even though this is a photo thread (and I am hopelessly clueless when it comes to photo albums etc) I must chime in on this and completely agree!

In fact, I tell people that I find Temptation Resort to be one of the most relaxing vacations imaginable. Sure there is a sexy vibe and we are often a part of it (why else go?). So if the sexy pool is your thing, it is there for you and all the fun that goes with it. But there is also the quiet pool for the times you just want some peace and quiet, beach volleyball a couple of times a day if you want, good food, fun and varied nightlife, and most importantly, just a bunch of great like-minded couples that you usually just really enjoy getting to know and spending some time with.

5. twinimini

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Just a heads up for those who have posted on the Fotki site or those who may be looking to check out the site. Fotki has changed their policy and divided the content of sites between adult and family. That means that if you click on the link at the top of this thread you will find that you are blocked from accessing the album site. Any site which has adult content can only be viewed by someone who has joined Fotki. Of course that would still give someone the option of putting their pics of their trip to Disney on their family Fotki site and their trips to TTR on this site. Joining Fotki is free so I don't see their new policy as a big hurdle, but it just creates a slight complication.

6. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    twini...

I got really confused and I already had an account. But I figured it out eventually :)

7. NC@cancun

NC@cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Still need help

We already had an album on the site, but could not access the site until I registered, so I registered and got on the site but where the hell are all of the TTR albums that were togther. Somebody give me a clue Thanks

8. twinimini

Ratings:
    +54 / 0

I'm not sure what the problem is. The link is

http://public.fotki.com/TemptationPics/

If you are registered at Fotki, then you should be able to see the albums. We did change the order so that the newer albums are first rather than last.

9. NC@cancun

NC@cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hey Thanks got it figured out

10. Big74Mac

Big74Mac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I can't get there anymore. I have an account too but it tells me I need to change my settings but it fails to tell me which setting to change. Does anyone know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.