Please Add Oasis Sens!

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by MinnesotaWoman, Jul 11, 2014.

1. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just booked the Oasis Sens for the middle of October. Here is some info from my booking information:

Please Note: As of August 1, 2014, guests of Oasis Sens must be 21 or older as the resort transitions to an enhanced risque adults only program with the "Kinky Club," topless sunbathing areas, and adult entertainment.

Also:
    OASIS SENS As of travel 8/1/14 and onwards, Oasis Sens is going to
    a Spicy & Enhanced Adult Concept. Minimum age requirement will now​
    be 21 years of age and older.

I got such a great deal that I booked the Club Level, with personal plunge pool and a few other perks! SO excited! My husband and I will be there Oct 15 - Oct 22, partying up a storm, and enjoying that beautiful beach!
    I will be happy to share my experience here, when we return. We've been to the Golden Parnassus twice, and Temptation twice (once when it was Blue Bay Getaway) Loved them both -- hope we like this one, too! But in any case, I'll be able to judge for myself, and you all will get an honest review, from a down-to-earth person who likes a clean resort and good food, but more importantly -- to have FUN.
    Husband will be turning 50 on the trip! Woot! (He doesn't know I booked this yet, and I want to try to keep it a secret for a while, not sure if I can!!)

2. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Club level is fantastic! Of course we only had one day to enjoy it. Make sure to go to the VIP registration desk and bypass the front desk since you are club level. ask for a beach view room, so much better than looking at the lagoon and street. Enjoy!

3. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind! Any other hints -- restaurants we shouldn't miss, etc. Can you give me a brief run down on what restaurants are available each meal, and which require reservations, and what are the dress codes?

Did the many stairs bother you when you were there? Some of the reviews did mention that there are a ton of stairs. Where are the fun places to hang out there, both during the day and at night? They have a beach bar, right? How is the swim up bar?
    Also - what kinds of beer do they offer?
    Thank you for any info. The pictures of this place look great. The location looks great, not a lot of wasted vacation time spent traveling to get there. Adult only, and most reviews have been decent. Getting some crap over on Trip Advisor for my choice, trying to stay positive.
    Thank You!

4. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Since we were not there that long I can't answer all those questions. Buffet is great both breakfast and dinner, loved the Mexican for lunch. Lots of stairs, inside and around the pool to the beach. We didn't mind them but if you have trouble with stairs it is something to consider. swim up bar under a waterfall, we visited once, good drinks, drink service around the pool was good. we did see volleyball in one of the pools and on the beach. loved the show at the Kinky Nightclub. Bus stop right at the bottom of the drive (resort on a hill so you have to walk up if you leave the resort) for $1, it will take you downtown Cancun.

5. boydkc

boydkc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Temptation/Desire Los Cabos

Hi there,

We loved Los Cabos TTR went 5 times and don't love Temptations Cancun went twice .

Would you say that Oasis Sens has many similarities to the former Los cabos TTR location in style or clientele etc ?

Also is topless permitted at pool or at the Beach ?

Trying to find other options for this winter.