Poll: Best Time to go

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Resort' started by FunInTheSun17, Dec 20, 2017.

1. FunInTheSun17

FunInTheSun17 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    I know everyone will say that the best time is when you can get there

But if you can pick anytime: from what you’ve experienced and read here

When would you go?

Trying to pick some dates for next year

2. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +608 / 0
    I think, coming from an area with WINTER, that it’s quite refreshing to go during the cold months. Partied with a bunch of Canadians when we went in January 2016.

Fun, Fun, Fun . . . . those Canadians. Especially Vodkawater !!!

3. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 6
    May is great. Amazing weather no hurricanes, the pool water is warm all day, best of all is the party people that go at that time.

4. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 0
    We always end up doing summer. Great weather, warm water. Going end up June 2018

5. jnine

jnine Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,516 / 3
    We've been there in every season, and we agree getting away from the cold northern climate in April is very nice. Mid June is definitely warmer, and September & October have been good as well. However, we've been there the first week of December twice, and it's been really great because of the people. We've been very lucky with great weather both times but there is always a chance of slightly cooler weather in December, but the crowd is great! Traveling right after Thanksgiving (for those in the U.S.) is usually a little cheaper as well. I was surprised how full the resort was a few weeks ago, and it was definitely a crowd that liked to party and dress for the theme nights more than it was in October this year. Definitely less tops and more sexy stuff at the sexy pool as well, and a good group on the boobs cruise. It felt like the old TTR vibe.

6. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4
    Best time to go??? Anytime we are there!!!! Lol....

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 1
    April pretty awesome!!! Trying out FEB 2018 we will see whats that like.

8. NJB425

NJB425 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0
    Its when I am there

9. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    The last week of February or Week 8. You are sick of winter and Cancun weather is less volatile (almost guaranteed sunny every day) and when you return home, it’s almost Spring!

10. Vodkawater

Vodkawater Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,573 / 3
    I've gotten a few messages from people down there right now complaining at how slow the resort is. I'm guessing the days leading up to Christmas are definately not a great time to go!

11. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,263 / 19
    Yes we have friends that were there last weekend. Sounded slower than normal which is typical for this time of year.

So our opinion going month by month...
    January
    Too cold for us. Pool water chilly. Less day light hours. For those wanting to escape winter at home maybe it works. For us we like it warm to hot while on vacation. Plus it isn’t less busy than feb so if we HAD to go during the winter we would prefer feb.
    February
    Same cold issue as jan. But busier toward the end of the month week 8
    March
    Getting better weather wise but too many single guys due to spring break factor for our tastes
    April
    Now we get into the sweet spot for us. Resort is busy. Weather at home still chilly. But weather in Cancun warm enough for our liking. Still prime season so less deals typically.
    May
    Same advantages as April weather wise at home and in Cancun. Also busy and you start non peak so better deals.
    June
    Nicer weather at home so not as ideal a time for us as we like to start enjoying the good weather on the home front plus all sorts of activities with the conclusion of the kids school year. Of course weather gets even hotter in Cancun which we like. And we have met several June junkies at other times of the year and good people.
    July
    Hot. Too hot for some. Not for us. Not as busy.
    August
    Hot hot. We usually go to Desire as they have a music fest in August that draws a good party crowd. Again resort not as busy.
    September
    Seems like for several years there were complaints about singles this month too. I never understood why. And haven’t been ourselves so just hear say and didn’t see any complaints this year. Weather still nice as it starts to cool in the north. Not busy.
    October
    Weather still great while getting chilly where we live. Love early October as a bunch from here started going then bc they couldn’t around Halloween due to kids. And hence octoberbreast was born. This isn’t before the clocks fall back so sun stays strong late at the pool. Of course Halloween is a very popular time too!
    November
    We visited in early November this year and liked it because of several takeover groups amping up the party. But it was starting to get chilly. Sun went down earlier and pool cleared out earlier.
    December
    Too cold for us. Hear there is a good group week 1 and of course it will be busy around nye but wow the prices then are crazy also. Between those times one of the slowest times of the year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 3
    May!!! :D:D:D:D

13. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,430 / 8
    We've had our most fun trips in April & May. April Addicts and MayHEM. Great groups of rabid repeaters, both.

14. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 2
    Can't beat Chaos Crew around Thanksgiving (late November/early December). Great group of people I've come to love. Weather can get cold though. April had some good folks too. Weather was a bit stifling in the April when we visited, but maybe that was a one-off because I've done July and that wasn't as bad! July was fun but quieter crowd. Did January my first time and that was ok weather-wise but again a little quiet for our liking.

I'm tempted to try May or June next.

15. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 4
    Hurricane season from August to November is a minus to consider. One boobs cruise in October 2017 was cancelled because of hurricane warning.