Question: What kind of party...

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus' started by passioncouple79, May 22, 2015.

1. passioncouple79

passioncouple79 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

TTR is going to go threw a renovation in 2016, we would like to know what kind of party does the resort have during the day and night? Do they have themes like TTR? Can you give us some more information about this place?

Thanks,

R & T

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be going for the first time next week for 10 days..will give you a trip report.

3. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Do u have any specific info on the renovation at TTR next year?

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0

Renovations ???,, this is news to me , please elaborate .

5. passioncouple79

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, I meant does anyone have any experience with Grand Parnassus? We are going on our 2nd trip to TTR on June 6th...can't wait. But from we have heard from threads on here from Steve & others there will be an expansion next year for TTR. So we are trying to find other places to go, because we don't really want to vacation when construction is going on at TTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0

They have been talking for years now,, latest talk is more of a major facelift then construction.

Initial plans included major things to the lobby and the buffet..,, just last April they had finished redoing the fountain inside and installing a new expensive sound system in the hotel lobby,,,, and they were redoing the buffet roof,, both things , you don't do if your tearing shit down soon

I work construction so the last thing I want is to vacation on a construction site too
    . Sad thing is they will keep the official date a secert, so people keep booking.

there have been so many different rumors, the regulars have stopped listening,,, not to say it might start,, just no one ''really'' knows.

Enjoy

7. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    The latest word from the Premiere office, as of May 3rd, is: 1) $38 million renovation 2) No new rooms 3) No closure, they will do sections at a time 4) All new plumbing, A/C, etc. in the rooms 5) Paty'Os will become more of a casual hang out space 6) New night club will be built on top of Embarcadero 7) Major changes for Nice Shoes 8) Cigar bar will be renovated and reopened 9) Significant but undisclosed improvements for all pools 10) Expanded restaurant capacity and 11) It is definitely happening in 2016. We'll see.

8. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 2
    So back to the question, it is the Golden, not the grand. Anyway, their daytime parties are not at the level of TTR. They play a few games. At night the warm tub and the tiki bar can be boring or rocking. You have to bring the party. The food, service and the beach are superior at GP. But the party is not. We have been to both many times. We like them for different reasons. You will have fun at the GP.

9. Mtcollins1

Mtcollins1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Topfree and thong friendly?

Is GP top free and thong friendly?

Thanks!

M

10. soggytits

soggytits Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have a look on Jamie,s post yesterday he put a report on there from the manager that he spoke to

11. Restling

Restling Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    It has been. Certainly thong friendly. Waiting to here if they have changed away from the topless. I sure hope not.

12. passioncouple79

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR Resort will be going through a Renovation in 2016 on the slow season. They will be adding 1 more floor on top of the Hotel. They will also renovate the pools to allow more people, this will add 150 more people to the resort. Then on top of the Buffet area they will build a new indoor club for the indoor partys. This will not happen over night they will be doing this in Phases it will be noisy in the mornings and so we have opt out. Not to be there during this construction due to the fact it will take out the sexy vibe of the resort if they are hammering and working at 8am in the morning and so on. It will be a better resort due to the fact this resort has not been updated in long time.

Rio & Teresa

13. hottierain

hottierain Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please let us know when topless is confirmed. That goes into our decision when choosing a resort and we'll be disappointed that we switched.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  14. Restling

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    I will, waiting on that too.

15. Restling

Ratings:
    +288 / 1
    People that just got back yesterday said topless was still going on around the pool.

16. loveshack

loveshack Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were @ the Golden for 2-weeks, April into May, and the only topless gal at the pool was...my wife (proudly, you might say). Staff couldn't care less, but by the third day Janice decided she'd received her share of attention (good and bad) and put her top back on for the remainder of our stay. No big deal really, her bikini couldn't be any smaller. Having read other posts hailing the Golden as a topless optional resort she was surprised to be the lone rebel.

17. travelforme

travelforme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was at Golden P last summer in June!
    We have been to Cancun 5 times and this was our first time booking adult only!
    The only difference from Golden P to any other kid friendly resort was that there were no kids!!!!! There was not a crazy party going on ever! We had fun. It was a more low key relaxing vacation for us! The whole week we were there I saw one girl topless. We just booked TTR for November! Cant wait!