Rocker Pete Doherty detained for drugs!!! hahahah

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by EngineerGuy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same old pete :roll:

Bye
    Adam

3. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YUP!!

I Thought of the CC ladies aswell when I saw him being released on Bail on the news! LOL :)

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought about the cc peeps when I saw this in the paper this morning...and they had a really bad pic of him too..lol...

5. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gosh he looks a bit porky doesn't he?!

Thankfully no drugs were actually found on him so business as usual and the tour continues...luckily for moi as I am going to see him tomorrow....wooooooo hooooooooooo!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A Bit porky!! ha ha

Well I guess with the Kate Moss thing they have to do something about him right..

7. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he is - look at him, he aint skinny anymore!

Yeah...and he flaunts his drug taking so much so it's his own fault really. I doubt he cares anyway, nothing seems to bother him. There is a program on tonight showing the video footage of Kate having a toot, I feel so sorry for her.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well yeah I guess I feel for her a little bit. Cause I am sure there are tons more models who do the same thing. she just happened to get caught. And look at all the money she is losing too?

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bloody coke bottle!

Bye
    Adam

10. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The thing that I think is really disgusting is that its all so hypocritical, I bet each and every journalist that has stuck their oar in does coke themselves. As for the fashion industry - she has done so much for British fashion and I think she should be getting more support. Everyone knew anyway.

11. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh totally. She just happened to get caught. She was targeted. And she got burnt...Sucks too thoguh cause her whole life is played through the media...

12. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know, and she was stupid to get caught.... the Mirror, a tabloid over here, has been after her for years though, they did a story on her drug abuse a while ago and she sued them for loads of money so I suppose that marked her card and they've been hellbent on getting her ever since. Apparently the person who sold the video of her got £750K!!! A junkie would do anything for 50 quid let alone 750,000! I can see how it happened. I think Pete is probably behind it anyway, he sold photos of them together before.

13. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well that is a ton of money. And yeah celebs have been known to sell their own pics. Look at Britney Spears apaprently her photos are going for like 2.5 milllion... :shock:

So chick you booked yet or what?

14. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No! Not yet - Im not very organised, I need to work it out with Taunya - I think it might be cheaper for me to go via Canada, believe it or not, so I'm gonna look at doing that. Have you booked?

15. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheaper through Canada?? Well yeah I guess so the flights are cheap from London,..

Nope not booked yet I think i got to wait and see what my friend is doing..She is so up in the air sometimes..

16. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah! can you believe it? its cheaper for me to buy the holiday from Canada then fly to Canada independently....Ill have to have a proper look though. I do need to get it booked so I can properly get excited about it!

17. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cant imagine why you think that guys is good looking, but............... hey, to each his own!! He did look a little chubby in that pic! You would think he would be skinny after all the drugs he and his g/f take!

18. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait, is that The Doherty in that pic????????

If so, may I say the boy looks totally swollen, as compared to his usual pasty self?

19. Jodie :-)

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep thats him! he's put loads of weight on cos he's stopped doing smack and he just drinks loads of booze. Still sexy though!

20. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's disgusting the way the papers set Kate Moss up like that. It would be one thing it she was consuming coke in public because she is a role model of sorts, but they snuck in pretending to be something else and shot those pics when she felt she was in private.