See Birdman while you're here

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by V, Nov 19, 2014.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Take a break from drinking for two hours and see the movie Birdman while you're here, if you haven't already.

It's the latest creation of the brilliant Mexican director producer Alejandro González Iñárritu in which an aging actor pours everything he has into a project to prove he's a real actor, and worthy of recognition as such, struggling against incipient insanity in the process.

Starring Michael Keaton in the lead role, it also features Edward Norton, Naomi Watts and Emma Stone.

You can see it at Plaza La Isla Cinemex or in Cancun, at Plaza de las Americas Cinepolis.

2. Tauromaja

Tauromaja Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another reason to watch movies in Mexico is that it is much cheaper than in the States. If you can, go to a 4DX theater (which are normally in the Cinepolis). Choose your seat and get splashed, rocked or wind-blown hair. I watched "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer" in one of these and my friend came out looking like she was dragged backwards through a bush!

Or do the VIP theater in Cinepolis, where you can also choose your seat and get a waiter to bring you food and drinks.

3. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Movies

Yep, that is what I want to do...
    Buy an airline ticket, travel to Cancun and go watch a movie or two when there are topless women in the sexy pool!!

That is what makes the world go round and round. Not my world but someones....

4. Right Click

Right Click Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I caught the movie here in North Carolina, it was good despite pretty bad reviews from the critics. Now that the movie watching is out of the way i have time for another round of drinks!