Single Straight Guy's Perspective of Temptation - Day Pass

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Cancun' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,318 / 9
    Temptation resort aside, the behavior of rolling up and trying to bone every girl that will give dudes the slightest opportunity isn't much different then thirsty dudes at home at the bar past 12:30am. I would see this every Friday and Saturday night if I went to a popular nightlife spot in an area that trends a little younger.

In more recent times dudes spend no time even improving "their A game", cause they just use apps like tinder to do the initial work for them. We are trending towards a society where everyone is seeking instant gratification with minimal effort. And when shit doesn't play out as people are expecting, the entitlement kicks in and it's like Wtf. I sit back and think "did you actually expect that to work", but in reality it works WAY more then it even should.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  2. Deleted Account

Deleted Account Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm a 40 year old virgin, since you asked so politely. :)

3. GBO564

GBO564 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    You hit the nail on the head, the sense of entitlement that comes with America's youth nowadays is terrible and is leading to our downfall. Go out and work for what you want, earn it and things will be that much sweeter! I was brought up being taught that I wasn't entitled to anything but I could get almost anything with hard work. Sometimes things work out for you and sometimes they don't, but anything in life is that much sweeter when you earn it. As with anything else in life, people will tend to be more accommodating and helpful if you aren't a complete dick also!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0
    When I first read his post I instantly though this has to be a troll job because I couldn't fathom that a guy would actually write something like this and expect a positive response from really anyone. Now after reading his follow up posts....its definitely a troll job!

Guy

5. Deleted Account

Deleted Account Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not trolling, Guy. When you're short, fat, balding, and have a small ****, life's hard.

6. Cancouple56

Cancouple56 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +262 / 1
    Can't believe nobody wanted to join the pity party at TTR :)

Dude, the place is amazing, and single guys get along quite well provided they are respectful, friendly. social and respect boundaries.
    When some single guy shows up and is over the top with people's wives, it sometimes doesn't go well. Not everybody is looking at adding a single male....not respecting a couples boundaries is going to go poorly.
    Single guys aren't our thing, but every single guy I've met has respected that I've still enjoyed partying with them...
    If you're over the top with the agenda it can rub some people the wrong way. The place is pretty accepting but if your entire goal is to join couples as opposed to just socialize and have fun, you're often going to be disappointed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +2,820 / 16
  8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,318 / 9
  9. Restling

Restling Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 2
    This was an odd, somewhat rude, fairly honest, and kind of informative thread....

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Bob&Ivy

Bob&Ivy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Deleted account? Damn, I missed all the fun. LOL You're all great! Keep enjoying life!!!!!

11. Skyman

Skyman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    LOL is this real?

12. PWed

PWed Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Just wondering the same thing....I love how this group just comes together to take care of each other!

13. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,646 / 17
    Based on how he wasn’t trolling when he was asking how to get a room when it was sold out and then how the posts escalated after his visit I really think this was legit and the dude is simply a duche ... the resort didn’t meet his expectations bc he quickly realized what he imagined himself to be and how he imagined this world to work didn’t turn out to be reality

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  14. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,252 / 7
    Agreed. I don't actually think the guy was trolling, myself. Younger dude, certainly, probably has both a Twitter and a Tinder accouhnt, and poo-poos Facebook as it's for the old folks. Has killer pick-up game witht he ladies at about 1:30 a.m.

His perception of how single guys get received at TTR, when they come in witht he attitude with which he was ... describing around, I guess I'd call it, was pretty much spot-on.

And... he asked Steve to be deleted, another point against the troll idea... but I was sort of mixed on the issue.

15. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +705 / 1
    I'm certain he'll just create another account under another name and try again. Single guys like this, sadly, are the scourge of TTR, thankfully they are few and far between.

16. Neverfales

Neverfales Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +243 / 1
    I'm absolutely certain.

17. Neverfales

Ratings:
    +243 / 1
    It's not a troll job, trust me. We met this guy and then watched him walk around for several hours.

18. Neverfales

Ratings:
    +243 / 1
    Not a troll.

19. jnine

jnine Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,328 / 2
    I am quite certain we met him as well. And it was the usual. Small talk, I'm a fun guy, now that we've got that out of the way lets go make me happy, then the pain in the ass lets just follow you around the rest of the night in case you change your mind and ditch hubby game. Same guy... Same game.... Same results

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  20. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0
    Damn that's just sad then LOL