TR: A Single Gal’s Perspective Nov 26 – Dec 3

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Reviews' started by matchandahalf, Dec 6, 2011.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lee-Anne, if you don't find a travel partner for your next trip, I'd be delighted to hang with you at TTR, provided of course that you are prepared to keep up with me... :xyxthumbs:

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That's only allowed w/ the April Addicts Karen!!!!! :ernaehrung005:

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woody, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to round up all the single ladies for April! :ladiesman1:

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup and that is why we love woody lol.... hopefully come april the there will be more single woman then anything else lol

5. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was just unpacking my last travel bag and came across the lighter watch. Just wanted to say thanks again. It was very thoughtful. It was such a great idea and very useful and once I figure out how to reload it I know it will come in handy for many future trips.

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are very welcome, Jesse. I thought of you right away when I saw it. I'll ask my friend that sells them if he knows how to refill the butane and PM you if I find out how.

7. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Thanks girl! I'm traveling alone in late November and was worried I'd be alone all week, hopefully I can find people on this board when I get there. Too bad you can't make it this fall.

8. NaptownSpot

NaptownSpot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since this is back to the top, we're headed back t-giving week this year. Karen, I hope you can make is back with some of your boys, we had an awesome time with you last year!!!

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awww...sorry to say I won't make it this year, guys. Taking my son to Atlantis Paradise Island, as I just made an unplanned trip to TTR in September. I'll be back in April or May 2013, and plan to rejoin the Chaos Crew the last week of November, 2013. :icon_smile:

10. Mexicotraveler

Mexicotraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ? When in November are you headed to TTR ? I am solo and thinking perhaps I will book into TTR for 3 to 5 days at the end of my 3 week trip.

I am usually solo and have not done Coco Bongo as I just didn't feel it would be as fun. Also would love to hit up the Boobs Cruise as my favorite way to be in the sun is topless....... I missed the Boobs Cruise when I was there last November.

Also a lil note on the rooms please.

I hate ground level so does one have to book up to receive an appropriate room????

Cheers I am looking forward to November, if you are all looking for new member's?