TTR review from CHOW - Best Vacation Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Reviews' started by CHOW, Jul 27, 2013.

1. CHOW

CHOW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you guys!!! I was simply being myself and having the time of my life!!! I love TTR and all the great people I met there. I can't wait to go back!!!

2. CHOW

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you sooo much for your kind words!! If given the opportunity, I would do it in a heartbeat!! Do you know what the funny thing is, right before I was going to check out, I went to see the entertainment staff to say goodbye to them. Nathan told me they were hiring and I should apply. LOL. I'm not sure if he was kidding though. LOL. :):):)

3. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    CHOW!!!! You were here....you were there.....you were EVERYWHERE!!! It just wasn't the same after you left! It was awesome meeting you and shaking our booties together on the Boobs Cruise!!! :bootyshake: You have such a free spirit....we just couldn't help but smile whenever you were around. Don't forget to let us know next time you're in California!! :flash:

Ginger and Eric

4. CHOW

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Ginger and Eric!! honestly... I didn't know I had such a free spirit until I was at TTR!! That's why I loved it so much because it helped me to find who I was.. It's been a life changing experience. And I thank you 2 for being part of it :)