Vegas Baby

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tina&Jeremy, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We are thinking of going to Vegas for a quick weekend trip on the last weekend of May. Seeing if anyone will be there around the same time ? Any recommendations for the best Adult places to visit ? we have been there once, but had family in tow and couldn't be our naughty selves lol.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +553 / 2
    Spearmint Rhino will change your life, I hear.
    Palaminno serves booze and fully nude entertainers of both genders, so that one cpuse can be in playland while the other enjoys them enjoy themselves, and vice-versa.
    Sapphire is a strip club with a pool, you can buy booze and hang out there. Interesting.
    And, just about any little side-bar in Vegas can turn a bit naughty, if not downright nasty, if you're paying attention.

3. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the 411 on the different locations to try. we will definitely be hitting them up.

4. Cathy & Jim

Cathy & Jim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The Wynn hotel is fantastic. Big topless pool and no cover charge. This is my favorite place. Reserve the Lilly Pad if you go. Also stayed at Mandalay Bay, they have a great topless pool as well. I am going to Mandalay on weekend of May 19th with the guys and then going with they honey to the Wynn on the weekend of July 28th.