Weather!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by molson09, May 4, 2004.

1. hunter99

hunter99 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey all,

does anyone knows what's the weather is like in Cancun right now? I'm heading there Oct 3rd till Oct 10. Does it rain a lot? If it rains, how long does it last?

Thank you.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Far too early to tell what it will be like on October 3rd. You probably won't have any idea of any weather problems til about 5 days before your trip, and even then it's no guarantee.

Watch the National Hurricane Center site closer to your travel date to have a better idea of what to expect.

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weather today and yesterday were fantastic, sunny with a soft wind blowing from the NE and ocean displying all its amazing colors

4. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need a weather update!

Up in Portland, Or with the worst snow storm in 40 years. Please let know what the weather is like currently in Cancun. I am trying to find a good deal for the holiday's.

5. Eric_n_Cryss

Eric_n_Cryss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How sad, I can remember the first time my wife and I were researching a vacation to Cancun this thread was updated almost daily. What happened to Ana?

6. conjuna

conjuna Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no rain

I will do a couple of no rain dances. Can't rain I'll be there Sunday for 5 days. So rain will not be allowed. Can't wait