Whatever you do, do NOT leave hotel zone ALONE.

Discussion in 'Cancun Info' started by lets_party, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, let's party you sound like a total ass! Sorry, but it needs to be said. When it comes right down to it, it sounds like you are no different then your friend that was arrested. You obviously have no respect for women. "Managed to get a few lays at a resort filled with high school girls as young as 15" . . . mmm, sound just like your perv friend with the 15 year old boy. You're 31, don't you think it's time to grow up and act like an adult? Maybe show some respect for women. Sorry but reading what you wrote just made me sick. I think I speak for many others, please stick to your original plan and do not go back to Cancun.
    Steve, there is no way I would invite this person back to your house if I was with you. I would keep Janet and your kids far, far away from him.

2. lets_party

lets_party Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    edited due to personal attack

3. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let's Party I really really think you need to wind your neck in and quickly. I strongly suggest you retract your hideous comments to Bambi - you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Having actually met her a few weeks ago all I can say mate is until you know what you are talking about I suggest you keep it zipped. You don't know her, her family or her friends and all I can say, just as a casual observer, is if my wife looks half as good as Bambi in a few years then I'll be a happy guy.

This is a forum for folks that enjoy TTR, the friendly nature of the place and the great people who come there. Please don't tarnish that by this kind of child like trash talk - it's not big and it's certainly NOT clever....

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  4. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uggggh... What an unpleasant post...

There is a minority of the travellers to Cancun whos reducing the whole Vacation at this great place to:

- How to get laid
    - Where is the best male/female ratio
    - Tactics to hit on a tourist/local girl.

Come on!! You are going on Vacation in CANCUN! Enjoy it, dont pressure yourself, enjoy the wonderful people out there (esp. most from this board).

My personal advice (after 10 years of Springbreak/Cancun Trips):

- RELAX! ITS VACATION!
    - Dont expect anything, look forward to the unexpected
    - Dont act like the majority of drunken and bad behaving people.
    - Have an open mind to all different kinds of people. (Shape, colour, age whatsoever)

This is my golden reciept, and i have never gotten disappointet in many ways.

And, really.... If your reduce Cancun just to Girls and how to get laid you´ll miss most of what Cancun has to offer. Plus you seem to have a really boring life back home.

5. Bambi

Bambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Thank You,

Once again he has proven that he is not capable of even acting like an adult. I have met many very respectful single men over the years in Cancun and especially at TTR, where us adults go to enjoy other adults company. I feel sorry for all the decent single men out there, guys like lets party unfortunatly give single men at resorts a bad name.

I appoligize to all others reading this, I did not post my post with the intent to lower myself to his level. It was purely to point out that it is no wonder they seem to have problems when they travel. It sounds to me like they go to another country like Mexico and apparently show no respect to others. But what do I know, I'm from a "Redneck Town", where do Ilive again, oh, that's right, New York, lol

I'm on this forum to chat with other adults that enjoy TTR, this is a friendly place and the great people who come here do not want to here a 31 year old child rant. I have been going to Cancun for 14 years now, TTR for 12 years. Although I do not live there, I know many people that do (including Steve) and I treat it (as many others on this board do) as my second home.

For the record:
    ~I am post menopausal, I will be 57 this year.
    ~ I have a lot of self respect, like many other women on this board have half naked pics on the internet
    ~ Not all guys go to Cancun just to get laid, at least not the ones over 21 years old
    ~ As for the men that show me attention, the 28 year olds with 8 pack abs are not what I would call "Fat Old Guys"
    ~ Yes I do need to loose some weight, I'm up to 108 pounds right now and I would like to get back down to 105. If you don't like how I look, please do not go to my website.
    ~ I'm not a stripper and never have been
    ~ If New York is a Redneck town, then I guess I'm a Redneck
    ~ No I'm not a physo bitch, many on this board will attest to that
    ~ I have no problem getting Dick and I feel great, I don't even need to go prowling in a foreign country just to get laid
    ~ Yes I am a swinger, and you would never make it as one. The swing lifestyle is all about respect for others, especially the women
    ~ and finally I do not need to call you an ass, others have already figured that out for themselves

Enough of this, lets go back to having fun on Cancun Care, an upbeat website for those who enjoy Cancun & life itself.

Bambi

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  6. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Should this article be titled

"Whatever you do, Do NOT have sex with little boys"

Or is that just general knowledge?

It seems misleading to come on here and tell people they should not leave the hotel zone because a friend was caught getting head from a 15 year old boy.

7. Zena

Zena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read this forum every day and very seldom comment, but felt I had to chime in on this one. Bambi, you hit the nail on the head in one sentence regarding Let's Party: "~ and finally I do not need to call you an ass, others have already figured that out for themselves". He's an immature 31 year old ass who's full of himself to say the least. I could say a lot more, but I'll leave it at that.

8. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We have traveled far, far outside the hotel zone in Cancun with no problems. Here are some pictures from when we went to a cock fight deep in the jungle where we were the only white people for miles:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. lets_party

lets_party Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    edited due to personal attack

10. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve can we get this twat off the forum please? He's putting me off my dinner!

11. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +1,962 / 13
    Sorry, hadnt seen how this thread deteriorated until just now. Have cleaned up the offensive remarks made. My apologies to Bambi that I didn't catch it sooner - I was on the cruise all day yesterday.

Let's party asked for me to delete his account, and I was happy to oblige.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.