Wondering newbie!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Resort' started by Rusty and Jill, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Rusty and Jill

Rusty and Jill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 2
    Are there any groups going to be at TTR during the 3rd week of March, 17-24, there seems to be a lot more involvement on forums during other weeks. Didn’t know if we picked a bad week or there was a “Secret Group Takeover”!

Lol, mainly wondering what the resort occupancy would be this week.

Help a newbie!!!
    Thanks!!!

2. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 1
    There is never a bad week, just a lack of participation. Which is what makes a party a party!

I would start in the March roll call thread, and the unofficial roll call thread for march and see what you can dig up. If there is not a thread, start one! and name your week :)

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +3,907 / 25
    Pretty sure third week of March is peak Spring Break.

A lot of people tend to avoid Spring Break but personally I don't feel Spring Break has a huge impact at TTR, the price is way above the budget of an average student.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Lindilou

Lindilou Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 1
    Like Steve stated, it is spring break time and spring breakers tend to be single guys looking to pick up anything moving or in the worst case, if not moving, something to get off on. (you know... palm tree, rock, wind...!?)
    Again, with prices being this high, we can't imagine there will be that many. We are starting to contemplate joining you guys for that week to get our butts out of the Canadian cold. So anybody already booked or looking to book at that time, let it out and tell us... are we going to party just the four of us or will you join in?!!

5. Rusty and Jill

Ratings:
    +137 / 2
    Well it’s a great week for us due to built-in sitters so...... party on everyone!it might just be us so come on down!!!! We may have to just take over a little section of the pool and take auditions to let anyone else in! Thoughts?

6. Mrs.Smith

Mrs.Smith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 2
    It may be early for some to post but I know we are there 19-26 and know another few fun couples going! Also check out the facebook group march thread!

7. Rusty and Jill

Ratings:
    +137 / 2
    I guess the thread will get hotter a few weeks before we go.

8. Li and Marc

Li and Marc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 1
    So far, so good. We have a handful of birthdays being celebrated & a bunch of fun couples chiming in. As newbies, I'm excited to be already making friends. And the hubby is excited that I'm already stepping out of my conservative zone.