Young Couple Visiting Temptations end of Apirl

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Cancun' started by Milz93, Mar 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Lol Ok I promess
    [emoji14]

:) tanning oil ???? :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Well said. There was nothing that wrong with the original post...the thing we all noticed was that he listed what he thought was their best attributes - the fact that they both have magazine cover bodies. If he'd have left that out, and instead said that they were an open minded, fun loving couple looking to make new friends...they'd have gotten more receptive responses. With age comes maturity and the eventual realization that things like personality, conversation skills, humility and just being friendly and accepting will soon be more important than looks. Confidence and cockiness are not the same thing.

3. kstew40

kstew40 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Tina. I hope that I'm not to old to hang out with you. LMAO. See you soon. Ken:aktion069:

4. Milz93

Milz93 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont ever put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating.

Haters Gunna Hate

5. RobnRebecca

RobnRebecca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Just another post that screams douche bag. Hopefully you will grow out of it. I also hope this is just a troll thread

6. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I think not only have they found the wrong forum... they are going to the wrong resort.. but as we all know you can't tell kids anything these days... good luck to you both. Oh and by the way these old folks will be there the same time.. be sure to come over and say hi...or not.. won't hurt our feelings one bit....LOL

7. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Hey man you started this.... what the hell you expect...:aktion054:

8. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ops, sure hope that there are many people your age there when you visit as other wise, you are not going to fit in to the TTR crowd.
    Kind of narrow minded thinking for this crowd.
    Nobody cares! It is all about the fun!
    You will learn that if you allow yourself to.

Have fun!

:daveandmo:

9. float

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Jess_2703,

Funny thing is, I will bet that the old farts can and will party him under the table!
    When you are that young, you have no idea how to party! Lets get drunk and make asses our of ourselves!!
    See it all the time! Think it is all about the drinking! Not a clue!
    Life long friends are made at TTR. Been going since 2001 and can not even count the number that we have made. From young to old, matters not!!

:icon_smile:

10. donnny

donnny Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thank you, friends. Start judging before you even get there. Love Ya. D&D.

11. float

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think that there will be very few takers on hanging with you!

Nothing worse than an Ahole ops, yes there is....a conceded, egotistical one that thinks he is Gods gift!

Me thinks Milz93 is about to get schooled!!! Darn wish I could see this one!

12. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well said. We all strive to be the best we can be, as evidenced by how many folks on this forum strive to shed a few pounds prior to their trip, but when it is all said and done, being confortable in your own skin, no matter what your shape or size, is all that matters. The original posters has every right to be proud of their appearance, and can chose who they wish to hang with. You never want to wish a bad vacation on anyone, but from everything I have read on this forum, they might leave very disappointed. A little less ego, and they could probably have a blast.

13. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1
    Am I the only one who'd love to meet my 20-something year old self and just punch him in the junk? I mean looking back on how stupid I was in my teens and 20's and how self important I was and the amount of effort I put into superficial things like fashion, haircuts (I rocked a great Mohawk in the 80's and my rat tail in the 90's was the envy of...? lol) and how many albums I owned just makes my head spin.

Instead I wish I'd worked on building more lasting friendships, learning what I could from my elders, enjoying life and chasing my dreams.

At what point in your life do you have that "ah-ha!" moment I wonder. Is it a gradual realization? I think for me it was meeting the woman of my dreams and starting Life 2.0 with her.

OP take a screen shot of your post and come back to it in 10years, 20 years, maybe even 30 and see how far you've come.

14. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Hey I hear John Travolta is looking for a massage...

15. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I think as we get older, our mortality starts becomes more relevent to us; we stop dwelling on the trivial and petty things that dominate our youth, like jealousy and envy. We start to realize life isn't perfect, and resign ourselves to enjoy every moment of the imperfection, because at least we're breathing! It seems like resorts like TTR give you a place where we all can celebrate our imperfections. As a older man; you appreciate women, all shapes and sizes and ages, recognizing life would really suck without them, and TTR gives us a place where we can openly express that appreciation. I am sure it's the same for women towards men, and same sex couples.

16. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    Can we get an AMEN to this thread?

xoxoxoxo

17. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 1
    You know I think this thread serves a real purpose in some ways. I've gone from thinking he's close minded to thinking he's a jerk to thinking, wow, I've come a long way over the decades.

18. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    You, my friend, have found a silver lining in the very "gray" cloud. So glad that something "positive" came out of it.

Can't wait to meet and party with all of you.

19. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    about 10 post in and already making enemy's nice......

20. Mike&Carrie

Mike&Carrie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    This post has had the best responses I've seen in a while. TTR is truly a one-of-a-kind place where EVERYONE can have fun and let loose. We've met many fantastic people, some of whom have posted to this thread, and I'll take them any day over a "shredded, aesthetic" young couple. Age is a silly way to choose your friends. I'm the under-35 half of this couple, but I promise Mike parties like a twenty-something. (You should have seen him up on stage, dancing in my bikini past September).
    No offense, hope you have a great time and meet like-minded, age appropriate people. But you'll miss out on the vast majority of fun and great people to be met at TTR. And I will always choose them over someone so obviously preoccupied with looks and themselves. Oh, and I hope you're really going for "vacation" and you're off the clock, because I promise no one there will need or pay for your "services". We all have no problem making friends and are very happy to party with these cool people, no matter the age. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.