Young Guys Giving A Bad Rep

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Cancun' started by a7x, Apr 6, 2015.

1. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

See, I like what you wrote, because even couples can come on too strong and end up making asses of themselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0

That a horrible story we had friends that had a group of single guys trying to lift the curtain to there room by the quiet pool. These are isolated situations I don't want to put all singles in that group Ive had a blast with singles there.

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    The biggest issues with groups of single guys seems to have been with guys at the resort on night passes. We haven't seen most of the problem people the day "after".

Most of those staying at the resort seem to "get it". Our issues seem to happen when hubs has to pee.......and leaves me at Paty O's. Most of the time I hang with "friends".....but occasionally I am alone. I can take care of me most of the time but sometimes a group of guys can be very rude!

4. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do understand where some people are coming from in regards to multiple single guys as opposed to 1 single guy like me who is just traveling alone... Last October, I went alone and did not know anyone and met two guys from the UK. At first they seemed to be two really nice guys, and it all seemed great. But after about a day, they showed their true colors. I would be in my room, just trying to wind down and take a little nap, and instead of knocking on my door, The one guy that was with his friend would knock on my door and if I did not answer promptly, he commenced to kicking my door and yelling my name very loudly, to get me to party with them. I tried to be nice about it, because the one guy did help me when I got sun poisoning, but even as a single traveling alone to Temptation , I don't take offense to what people say about groups of single guys. It does however, affect other solo travelers, because, it makes all of us look bad when things like that happen. They eventually got booted from the resort. Moral of the story, act nice and you will be treated Nice, act like an asshole and you will have a lonely vacation, just my two cents :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    I remember her. We considered renting Ken out as your bodyguard for a few days!!

6. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +707 / 4
    Hopefully you can squeeze in an afternoon Island visit all together

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Whatever the cost would have been I'd have been happy to pay twice the price lol!

8. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    We get to due the first night curse , and last night curse together.

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Though we disagree on a few things... we will always be friends. And can't wait to party with you guys...it will be a night to remember

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    ............anyone notice the OP hasn't posted again? Do you think he simply stirred the pot?

11. Aaron & Becky

Aaron & Becky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Or.................maybe he doesn't like..............the attitude of people on CCC.............who think they know everything...........and think they own 'Mecca'

12. Donald

Ratings:
    +162 / 0

Then my job is done here ....

13. Donald

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    That was a rhetorical post to people that keep twisting my words around.

14. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    We need to keep you in line and on the ball.... lol

15. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 12
    No, he wasn't stirring the pot. But you were by making repeated unsubstantiated accusations that he was here to troll people. You make similar comments every time single guys post and make them feel unwelcome. No wonder they don't wish to participate in the discussion.

It is a fact that single guys go to Temptation, both alone and in a group and it is highly likely some of them will find this site. There is no reason at all why they cant post their questions and join the community here just like anyone else.

Please leave the troll detection to me.

16. Donald

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    I think overall ,this was a good thread
    The OP got to see all points of views and knows what to expect when he gets there.
    He knows that some think Large Single groups ruin the Vibe, and others don't mind them as long as they reasonable behave.

I believe a forum that would only allow positive responses would be unfair to the original poster , because they would only get one point of view. ,,and boring.

I think allowing 2 points of view ( respectfully) keeps the forum more honest and interesting,,, and people like the OP won't get mislead.

:beer4:

17. malnadi

malnadi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Donald, this is how the hotel is marketed by one of our biggest travel agents

Close to Cancun's vibrant Party Zone, the Temptation Resort Spa is a whole lot of fun for the most open-minded of grownups. A hot adult vibe is the hallmark so you can look forward to a colourful atmosphere. This hotel is strictly for the over 21s: each pool has a different mood and the games and entertainment are decidedly racy. Please note: minimum age of 21 due to the adult nature of the entertainment.

I have also seen it decribed as 'club 18 - 30's for 40 - 50's'

Unless they go on the site for the resort, this is what people are reading, also the cheap price from over here doesn't really give it the 'sexy, romantic atmosphere' impression.:huh:

18. Donald

Ratings:
    +162 / 0

My description of ''Hot'' is sexy,,, interpitation ??

Also go to their website .
    They have 32 phots of the resort.

NOT ONE of them shows singles ,, there all couples,, ( one has 2 girls and one guy)

so the wording may not be strong but the pictures are very clearly marketing Sexy for Couples.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  19. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I believe he got a perspective from both sides of the spectrum. I really think everyone's opinions are valued on this site and I hope personally I didn't offend anyone.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  20. Bryan21178

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I think TTR should really revamp the advertisement when it comes to selling vacations. The vibes sexy and fun and thats what brings many of us back for more the single guys that come to the resort with the expectations to hook up with topless woman are mistaken when they arrive. Mostly the crowds consist of couples and that what causes issues with the single guy party dude. Not all singles are in this group but most are.