Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ibizasue, Feb 28, 2010.
You ever been in June if so is it a good time to go
Never been in June. Only March and April
"More" here means 95% couples or groups of couples. Out of remaining 5% singles, only one in 10 is a girl. You'll have to stay in a long line for her attention :-( From reading this forum you can have a good impression of who is going. Age? Anyone over 21 Most over 30. Also, teams of single men are not allowed on boobs cruise - the major fun event at TTR.
Nightlife outside TTR? Sure, plenty of bars and clubs. Google for "bar crawl" tours, you can sample many bars in one night.
what time of the year do you normally go?
I used to go on second week of February. Crowd is fantastic, super friendly and fun. But cold for swimming at night :-( Moved next time to April.
Thanks for all the info much appreciated I’m sure we’ll meet some fun people and it’s too bad we can’t go on boob cruise I’m sure there will be other options?
My best advice: invite 5 ladies to join you in the trip. You will be much more comfortable that way. Ladies willing to travel are here: misstravel.com , for example. Another option - consider going to other Caribbean resort sensesprivateclub.com , where girls _are_ included in the package. You still have plenty of time before summer to work on it
Haha thanks man we’ve already booked and paid everything we’ve never had trouble meeting ladies before everyone loves the Scottish accent haha just have to go to the clubs and meet people wouldn’t go to a resort where girls are included either lol
Bearlet, now I am never one to encourage groups of guys to come to the resort, however, I am perplexed by your response. I mean you are a single guy that comes to the resort? I get setting expectations... more couples than singles, best to go just planning to party and maybe something else happens but dont push it, etc. but then you jumped to saying go to another resort and/or bring ladies with you. Now I agree with the feedback that some groups of guys dont get it but of course some do and this group is saying nothing that would make us think they are trouble. I would never say dont come to a place as amazing as TTR to other groups because some groups dont get it. It is definitely a sensitive subject on here as some want to keep it couples but reality is the resort allows singles and I have definitely noticed a shift over the years of more and more couples actually looking for single guys. Not sure if this is an actual shift or it has just become more socially acceptable and therefore those folks are more vocal. That is another interesting topic. But to each their own.
End result is I think you guys can have a great time partying, going to the clubs, staying at the resort, maybe meeting people, etc. I wouldn't change my plans if I were you, even if you could (sounds like you cant).
Wait Bearlet so your single and telling us not to go because we are single hahaha thank for advice Jen&Kyle we were a bit worried we’d made wrong choice lol. We plan to do exactly what you said just go have a good time and hit the clubs every night and maybe meet some fun people Is bash any good or ?