Cancun Catamaran Tours
Table of Contents
Then look no further!
To discover the natural beauty of the underwater world as you snorkel on the coral reef. Or maybe explore the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres where you can relax, snorkel, and enjoy a delicious lunch at our beach club and open bar on the boat.
These Cancun catamaran tours are family-friendly. Maybe you’re looking for our famous adults-only boobs cruise instead?
- 10:00 – 11:00 Leave Cancun and sail towards the island
- 11:00 – 11:45 Snorkeling tour at “El Manchones” reef
- 12:00 – 13:00 Visit Isla Mujeres downtown
- 13:30 – 15:00 Buffet lunch at our beach club and free time on the beach
- 15:15 – 16:30 Sailing back to Cancun
- 16:30 – 17:00 Spinnaker activity
- 17:00 Return to Cancun
- Bilingual tour guides
- Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres on a beautiful catamaran
- Domestic open bar on the boat
- Snorkeling tour at the coral reef called “El Farito”
- Snorkeling equipment: Brand new tube per person, lifejacket
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown (shopping tour or north beach)
- Buffet lunch
- Hold a live shark
- Beach club
- Spinnaker Activity
- Kids under 5 are free
**Does not include tips, souvenirs, photographs, dock fee & reef tax, transportation to the marina.
Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions. A $12.00 USD per person (regardless of age) sea life preservation and dock fees must be paid in cash at the time of boarding the catamaran directly at the dock. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marine park and coral reefs of the area.
Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, make your own taco (chicken, fajitas, fish, beed), rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, fruits.
Open bar includes: Tequila, rum, vodka, beers, soft drinks, juice and water.
Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the catamaran if you don’t want to participate. All the people who want to take part in the Spinnaker activity must be 18 years old or older.
- Adverse weather conditions causing the cruise to be cancelled (as determined by the Cancun coastguard)
- Written request to cancel via email to email@example.com or via forum PM a minimum of 48 hours before scheduled cruise departure. No shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellation of the cruise for any other reason as determined by the marina.
Upgrade to Sailing Plus: $14 extra (kids $7.00)
Add on open bar during lunch on the island and the boat is one of our nicer catamarans
Upgrade to Sailing Platinum: $21.50 extra (adults only)
Add on open bar at the beach club and during lunch, coffee break, express lines at check-in, reserved tables for lunch and the boat is one of our luxury Catamarans (Children not allowed).
Upgrade options are listed in the shopping cart after you click the Book Now link above.