Are you looking for a Cancun catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres on board a beautiful Cancun catamaran? Maybe to admire the electric blue and turquoise waters of the Caribbean, or to spend some chill out time on this beautiful island? To discover the natural beauty of the underwater world as you snorkel on the coral reef. Or maybe explore the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres where you can relax, snorkel, and enjoy a delicious lunch at our beach club and open bar on the boat.
Then look no further! If you’re looking for our famous adults only “boobs cruise” please visit this page.
Cancun Catamaran Tour Upgrades
Upgrade to Sailing Plus: $14 extra (kids $7.00)
Add on open bar during lunch on the island and the boat is one of our nicer catamarans
Upgrade to Sailing Platinum: $21.50 extra (adults only)
Add on open bar at the beach club and during lunch, coffee break, express lines at check in, reserved tables for lunch and the boat is one of our luxury Catamarans (Children not allowed).
Upgrade options are listed in the shopping cart after you click the Book Now link above.
Your Cancun Catamaran Tour Includes
- Bilingual tour guides
- Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres on a beautiful catamaran
- Domestic open bar on the boat
- Snorkeling tour at the coral reef called “El Farito”
- Snorkeling equipment: Brand new tube per person, lifejacket
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown (shopping tour or north beach)
- Buffet lunch
- Hold a live shark
- Beach club
- Spinnaker Activity
- Kids under 5 are free
**Does not include tips, souvenirs, photographs, dock fee & reef tax, transportation to the marina.
Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions. A $12.00 USD per person (regardless of age) sea life preservation and dock fees must be paid in cash at the time of boarding the catamaran directly at the dock. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marine park and coral reefs of the area.
Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, make your own taco (chicken, fajitas, fish, beed), rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, fruits. Open bar includes: Tequila, rum, vodka, beers, soft drinks, juice and water. Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the catamaran if you don’t want to participate. All the people who want to take part in the Spinnaker activity must to be 18 years old or older.
Refunds / Cancellation
Full refunds of your deposit will be honored in the following circumstances:
- Adverse weather conditions causing the cruise to be cancelled (as determined by the Cancun coastguard)
- Written request to cancel via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via forum PM a minimum of 48 hours before scheduled cruise departure. No shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellation of the cruise for any other reason as determined by the marina.