Cancun Boobs Cruise COVID19
Due to Covid-19, we are required to run at a restricted capacity in order to ensure maximum safety for our guests. The restriction is based on the traffic light system the State of Quintana Roo uses for a phased return to normality, this is reviewed weekly.
Hopefully, in the weeks to come, this will be relaxed and, as it does so, our capacity will increase.
This means we are likely to sell out much sooner than usual.
If you’re thinking about booking, it is wise to lock in your spaces asap. Full refunds are available if you change your mind, providing 24 hrs notice is given.
If your date is already Sold Out you may request to be on the standby list in the event of cancellations or capacity restrictions being relaxed.
The following additional procedures will be implemented.
- Boat crew and bartenders are required to wear face coverings at all times. For guests, the use of face coverings is optional, apart from standing in the buffet line. We do not supply them. If you wish to use one, please bring your own.
- Social distancing measures and sanitization of materials available at check-in.
- Social distancing measures are not enforced onboard, however, there will be plenty of room if you wish to do so.
- For lunchtime at the beach club waiters and serving staff will wear face coverings.
- Face coverings are required for guests at the buffet line only
- Tables will be spaced 2 meters apart.