Cancun Boobs Cruise COVID19
Due to Covid-19, we are required to run at a restricted capacity in order to ensure maximum safety for our guests. Our current capacity is 30%.
The restriction is based on the traffic light system the State of Quintana Roo uses for a phased return to normality, this is reviewed weekly.
We are using the same boats we always use (capacity 100 and 125). Therefore our current capacities are 34 for the smaller boat and 40 for the largest boat.
Hopefully, in the weeks to come, this will be relaxed and, as it does so, our capacity will increase.
This means we are likely to sell out much sooner than usual.
If you’re thinking about booking it is wise to lock in your spaces asap. Full refunds are available if you change your mind providing 24 hrs notice is given.
If your date is already Sold Out you may request to be on the standby list in the event of cancellations or capacity restrictions being relaxed.
The following additional procedures will be implemented.
- Boat crew and bartenders are required to wear face coverings at all times. For guests, the use of face coverings is optional. We do not supply them, if you wish to use one please bring your own.
- Appropriate social distancing measures and sanitization of materials used at check-in.
- Temperature Check
- Social distancing measures are not enforced onboard, however, there will be plenty of room if you wish to do so.
- Shots will be served in individual shot solo cups.
- For lunchtime at the beach club waiters and serving staff will wear face coverings, for guests it is optional.
- Tables will be spaced 2 meters apart. At first, food will be chosen from a menu. We will graduate to an assisted buffet – you tell the serving staff what food you want, and they will serve it for you. This avoids multiple people handling the same utensils.
- Capacity restriction at the restaurant is also 30%. This means that we will be the only boat using the restaurant during our time slot.