Cancun Tours - Isla Mujeres Catamaran Cruise
Visit Isla Mujeres, one of the most beautiful islands in Mexico. Sail from Cancun to the island to admire the electric blue and turquoise waters of the Caribbean aboard a catamaran or sailboat. Discover the natural beauty of the underwater world as you snorkel on the coral reef. Meet the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres where you can relax, snorkel, and enjoy a delicious lunch at our beach club.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Leave Cancun and sail towards the island
- 11:00 - 11:45 Snorkeling tour at "El Farito" reef
- 12:00 - 13:00 Visit Isla Mujeres downtown
- 13:30 - 15:00 Buffet lunch at our beach club and free time on the beach
- 15:15 - 16:30 Sailing back to Cancun
- 16:30 - 17:00 Spinnaker activity
- 17:00 Return to Cancun
Tips and Recommendations:
We want to protect sea life from the chemicals used on regular sunscreen, so please bring biodegradable sunscreen. Also bring sunglasses, swimwear, sandals, hat, towel and extra clothes.
Children under 5 years old are free of charge
We also offer round trip transportation from Riviera Maya for $17 USD
If you are looking for the Adult Only Boobs Cruise click here.
Upgrade to Sailing Plus: $14 extra
Add on open bar during lunch on the island and the boat is one of our nicer catamarans
Upgrade to Sailing Platinum: $21.50 extra
Add on open bar at the beach club and during lunch, coffee break, express lines at check in, reserved tables for lunch and the boat is one of our Luxuary Catamarans (Children not allowed).
Upgrade options are listed in the shopping cart after you click to Book Now above.
Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions. A $11.00 USD per person (regardless of age) sea life preservation and dock fees must be paid in cash at the time of boarding the catamaran directly at the dock. These funds are used to maintain and protect the marine park and coral reefs of the area. Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, make your own taco (chicken, fajitas, fish), rice, pasta, smashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, beans, fruits. Open bar includes: Tequila, rum, vodka, beers, soft drinks, juice and water. Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate. All the people who want to make the Spinnaker activity must to be 18 years old or older.
Full refunds of your deposit will be honored in the following circumstances:
- Adverse weather conditions causing the cruise to be cancelled (as determined by the Cancun coastguard)
- Written request to cancel via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via forum PM a minimum of 48 hours before scheduled cruise departure.
- Cancellation of the cruise for any other reason as determined by the marina
- No shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice forfeit the deposit.